Author Topic: Sing to the Stars (It's Back!)  (Read 73375 times)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Sing to the Stars
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2012, 08:08:32 PM »
Hope they have enough money!

Me too! I am trying not to use any money cheats, or any cheats at all! I have been lucky so far.. But their money is slowly going down...
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »
Everything hurt, my feet, my back, I was sore all over! And this was one big baby! I was almost the size as I was with the twins... I prayed every day that there was just one baby in there.

I spent a lot of time eating! I swear Alex was going to pull his hair out with all the cravings I had! But he raised his cooking skill while doing it so he wasn't mad! Charlie stayed around long enough for me to eat and him to take a nap! I didn't even know ghosts needed sleep!

Mason was at work and so was Alex, so it was just the girls and I. They were down for the night, we were also having issues with the phones, even our cell phones were acting all weird!

I decided to get some cleaning done despite the pain in my back and the aching in my stomach. I bent down to get the recycling out of the can when I felt my first contraction.

Then the familiar feeling of my water breaking. I screamed out in pain, this would be the best time to go into labor! I checked the phone to see if it was working, but it wasn't.

"Oh god!" I groaned as more pain came.

Alex was going to miss it! He wasn't due home for another few hours!

I couldn't wait any longer, the time came for pushing!

Meet the newest addition to the family!

His name is Matthew.

Alex came home to find me sitting in the nursery with Matthew in my arms and Madison and Allison playing with blocks.

"Wh-You had the baby?!" He gasped.

I nodded smiling.

"Its a boy?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, Matthew." I told him.

"Matthew..." He whispered.

He was estatic. We had the perfect family, two boys and two girls. Mason came home and was just as shocked as Alex was, but he was excited to meet his new little brother. He even decided to take him for me so I can have a nice bubble bath, Alex joined me too, but don't worry nothing happened...

To add to the chaos of our lives, the twins' birthday came!

I knew they day would come when they would want to stop dressing alike and become their own people. I just wanted to hold on to it for a little more.

Madison is on the left, and Allison is on the right!

Mason kept plenty busy these days, it was school, work, homework, then he would spend the night working out! He wanted to be an athlete!

The girls spent time talking to each other and playing tag!

Madison was artistic, she pretty much begged us to buy her a stand so she can paint! (I can't think of what they are called!)

Yeah, we were pretty much broke now. Well, it's time for bed!

The twins are grown up and it was just one baby! The whole time I was praying it would be! Her stomach did look big though! What did you guys think?! :)
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »
Nice update! The girls are so cute!

Offline 11Snoopy16

• I'm a Simmer and a serious gamer. Don't confuse the two.
  • Townie
    • Non-Confidential Diaries of a Girl Gamer
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2012, 09:43:24 PM »
I love reading this story. Nice update! :D

AdnaanA

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2012, 03:19:38 AM »
I thought it was twins!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2012, 08:52:50 AM »
Welcome Matthew! Were you planning on going with a M naming theme? It seems like it (except for Allison.) Anyway, nice update!

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »
Welcome Matthew! Were you planning on going with a M naming theme? It seems like it (except for Allison.) Anyway, nice update!

Haha, actually no! Mason is one of my favorite boy names, and I ran out of ideas for boys names so I just used Matthew! My name is actually Allison and my neice is Madison, and she loves saying my name because they both end with ison, so I just used those!  ;D
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2012, 11:07:30 PM »
"Mommy!" Madison called.

"Doing the laundry princess!" I yelled.

She came running in.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Thank you." She smilied.

"For what?" I asked her.

"For putting off your dream to do all that you do for us!" She said.

I didn't know what to say! I just hugged her.

"I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you kids." I told her.

Alex was doing overtime this week to earn some extra money, so that means I was home alone to take care of four children. It wasn't so bad because Mason was a teenager and could help out a lot. The girls started school on Monday, so I wanted to make sure they were all rested. So I put them down for their last nap until the school year. I took the chance to steal a bite to eat and take a nap! I knew Matthew would be up soon wanting some attention and to be fed.

The girls decided that they would spend their last day of freedom trying to sell some muffins! So we took the ovens outside, and they quickly set up!

They had a line! But sadly, only one seemed interested...

"MOM! MASON JUST BOOBY TRAPPED THE SHOWER! MY HAIR IS BLUE!" Allison shrieked.

"MASON! I swear! I must not have enough things to do!" I scolded.

"I'm sorry mom! I was just joking!" Mason pleaded.

"Enough! Go do your chores and maybe I will forgive you!" I told him.

He did his homework, did the laundry, the dishes, made all the beds, and cleaned all the toilets. Alex walked in to the house all cleaned and let him off the hook.

Mason apologized to me later on that night for misbehaving.

Mason

Apparently mom and dad won some kind of "Free Vacation", which meant I was suppose to look after the house! That included Madison, Allison, and Matthew! I didn't know how to take care of three kids! Plus homework, school, my job, and cleaning! I was only a teenager! What were they trying to see? If I was going to throw a party?! I have been so busy that I hadn't made any friends! And as if I would have time to party! The first night they were gone the dishwasher broke!

I hoped they would be home soon, because school was on Monday, and the twins' first day was Monday also. How was I suppose to make sure my homework was done, along with theirs, and then go to work?

I had no clue how mom did all this... I was all stressed out already! I cleaned the house while the girls played outside!

I hope they come back soon... And when they did, I was going to thank mom, this wasn't an easy job to do!

Poor Mason, all stressed out! What did you think?! ;D
My Stories:
-----

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2012, 08:22:35 AM »
Seems like Mason was doing a pretty good job! The beginning was so sweet!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2012, 04:00:15 PM »
That's a lot for Mason to handle! How is he going to deal with Matthew in Monday?

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2012, 05:24:15 PM »
Mason

I was beginning to wonder if mom and dad were even going to come back! It seemed like they were just going to stay on vacation forever! To make things worse, it was Matthew's birthday! Plus, the twins' first day was today! I ended up having to call a babysitter, even though mom wasn't to keen on having one... (I realized that the reason the babysitter stood outside was because the gate and front door was locked to everyone besides the household! Haha, oops! ;D)

It didn't help any that things kept breaking!

The girls' first day went good, I made them do their homework right away after school. They didn't seem to enjoy it much...

It looks like Mom and Dad weren't going to make it back in time for Matthew's birthday... He is now a toddler!

They did, however, come home the next day!

And I gave mom a hug and thanked her for everything she did!

"Mason! Will you read to me?!" Madison asked.

"Sure!" I said.

She picked out a book about unicorns.

With a kiss goodnight, I left to do my homework.

Natalie

It was good to be home, and to come home to the house in one peice! Mason did a good job with the house and the kids, I knew it wasn't the easiest thing to do.

"EW! Gross, didn't you guys do enough of that on your vacation?!" Mason asked grossed out.

"Go do your homework!" I said not looking away from Alex.

I checked on Madison, who wanted to be a famous painter when she grew up, she was busy drawing.

"Maddy, is your homework done?" I asked.

"Yes mom!" She said.

I nodded before heading to Matthew's crib. I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry we missed your birthday." I said.

"Mama!" He squealed.

I missed Charlie, I missed him more then anyone could ever imagine...

I talked to Alex about getting another dog, and he said yes! Now all I had to do was find one!

The kids were busy with their school work, so I made my way to the kitchen to, once again, fix the stupid dishwasher!

I swear this thing breaks everyday!

What did you guys think?! :) The twins' birthday are coming up already, so that should be in the next post!  ;D
My Stories:
-----

loveSims

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »
Aww Matthew is so cute! Great update as always. :)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2012, 07:08:49 PM »
Matthew takes after mom a bit more I think. I hope they find the perfect dog!

AdnaanA

« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2012, 02:44:52 AM »
So much has happened since I was not here! Great Update!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2012, 03:40:04 PM »
Glad the house stayed in one piece! Maybe that's why babysitters never come in my house...... ???