Author Topic: Sing to the Stars (It's Back!)  (Read 73381 times)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Sing to the Stars
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2012, 09:06:06 PM »
Ah the insanity of a full house. So incredibly cute though. :)

Shad...that's definitely an odd name. But I'll bet he turns into a cutie given his parents!

Ugh! I want to have Ally have another baby, but my gosh! Just before taking the last screenshot before being able to update, almost all of their icons were yellow! It's crazy!

He will be a cutie! I'm hoping by having my sims not be able to age isn't affecting them aging also because he is still a newborn...
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2012, 05:15:29 PM »
Madison

"Madison?" James asked walking in the kitchen.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Liam is going to be a toddler soon, and Max will be a kid! And... Elizabeth is a teenager..." I said.

"I know, it's crazy right?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"We should get back to the party. Lizzy is about to open her presents." He said.

Yep. My baby was now a teenager.

"A little more." I said.

"Can I take it off yet?!" Lizzy asked.

"No!" I said.

I lead her more until we were in the backyard.

"Now!" I said.

She took her blind fold off.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed.

She ran over to her birthday present.

"YOU GOT ME A HORSE?!" She screamed.

"I think she likes it." James whispered wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I think so." I laughed.

Elizabeth

I could not believe they got me a horse!

I named her Star.

I spent the next day with her, before I knew it, it was dark!

"Come on girl! You can do it!" I encouraged.

I have been trying to get her to jump over the rails, but she wasn't going for it.

"WHOA!" I shrieked.

I gripped on to her saddle for dear life as she freaked about the railings.

"Whoa girl! Easy!" I told her.

She landed on all four feet again and huffed shaking her head.

"Next time." I said patting her.

"LIZZY! TIME FOR BED!" Dad called.

"Coming!" I called.

I took her saddle off and put her into her home (I can't for the life of me think of the name for it!) and locked the gate.

"Night star!" I said.

Madison

THUMP!

"UGH!"

I looked towards the living room before the music started over again, I heard quick footsteps before...

THUMP!

"COME ON!"

I walked in the living room.

"What's wrong Liz?" I asked.

"I can't get it right mom!" She groaned.

"Try again." I said.

She went over to the stereo and hit replay before going back to her spot.

"That's it, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3... Leap... 1, 2, 3..." I directed.

THUMP!

She tripped and fell again.

"WHY CAN'T I GET IT!" She screamed.

"Okay, just calm down! We'll go over it after school, go get ready the bus will be here soon." I told her.

She groaned before heading upstairs.

It's short, but hopefully I will have another update tonight! ;D Let me know what you think! :)
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
Great update! Everyone is growing up so fast!

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
Great update! Everyone is growing up so fast!

Thanks! I know! The Sam and Max should be children in the next update! It's crazy!
My Stories:
-----

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2012, 01:26:42 AM »
I love the ballet poses. :)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2012, 07:20:43 AM »
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
Hey guys! It's a busy weekend for me so I am not going to get an update out as soon as I hoped! But something to look forward to is that Sam and Max should be children! I just had to fight with my laptop, it suddenly turned off and then wouldn't start back up for some reason. I also had the game going (I'm hoping that I saved after Lizzy aged and we got Star) so that crashed as well... But it's done being stupid so I will try to get a update up as soon as possible! :)
My Stories:
-----

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Sing to the Stars(ON HOLD!)
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2012, 10:52:54 PM »
Hey guys!

First off, wow a little over 5,000 views! It may not seem like a lot, but it really to me it is! Thank you! ;D

Secondly, I have bad news...

My laptop, after three years, is finally saying its enough and not working right. It's seen better days and its been through a lot.

It is overheating a lot. I was going to play the game one day and it was almost done loading and my whole laptop just shut off, and it wouldn't start up. It would start for a second, then shut down. I can still use it, I am on it now, but it seems all I can do is browse the internet. Even watching videos on YouTube overheats it sometimes! The charger is broken so I have to mess with it to get it to even charge....

I am planning on getting a new laptop at tax time. I usually have mine middle to late February, so I should have the laptop in March. I am planning on continuing this story (I have to figure out if its possible to continue first, I don't know how to get my game from this laptop to my new one... I'm going to ask on the help board thing.) I am hoping that my story wont be moved to the graveyard...

Anyway, I wanted to let you know what is going on so that you aren't wondering what is going on! I am very anxious to continue, and very sad that I can't even load the game without my laptop overheating and crashing :(
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Sing to the Stars(On Hold!)
« Reply #293 on: September 20, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
Hey guys! Guess what?! Last night I randomly tried to play the Sims and see if it wouldn't overheat my laptop, and it worked! I am so excited to be able to play again, I missed my sim family! This update wont be a big update, but I wanted to get something out to catch up where I am in the game!

Allison

Samantha and Max are children now!

We also moved into a bigger house! It took forever to save up the money, but we finally did it! (I will have pictures in the next update, I forgot to take some!) We got all settled into the new house fine, we finally got all the boxes unpacked after a few days! I think I may have caught a bug or something though, cause shortly after the move I started to feel sick, and it lasted for a few days.

It wasn't until a few nights after that, when Kaiden was reading Samantha a book in our bed (She was afraid of the new house still) that I figured out why I was sick...

...Yep, turns out there is going to be another little one! I was anxious to see how Kaiden reacted to this.

He reacted great! He said he was excited to expand the family more!

Well, I have to go pack the kids' lunch for tomorrow.

I know, its not the best update, but hopefully it's not too bad! Let me know what you think! ;D
My Stories:
-----

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Sing to the Stars(It's Back!)
« Reply #294 on: September 20, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »
I'm so glad to see that this story is back! Yay for the new nooboo (and for laptops that don't decide to fry on you...)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #295 on: September 22, 2012, 07:55:03 PM »
Yay! I like this story a lot and was  :( when I heard your sims game wasn't working so good. Congrats for getting it to work again!

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2012, 08:40:53 PM »
Kaiden

Ally has been playing a lot of piano since she found out she was pregnant again. I asked her about it one night and she said that she was working on a piece for the baby, a lullaby.

I thought it was sweet, but not so sweet when there are bags under her eyes and I literally have to drag her away from that piano.

Oh! Right! The house! We got a few good shots of the house, it sure is big... and expensive!

The front of the house

The gates do a good job of blocking those pesky paparazzi out!

Here is the backyard

Star has room to run now! Good job modeling Star!

Here is the ground floor. I will try my best to tell you what room is what!

From the left: Top left is Elizabeth's room....next to that is the hallway/library....the big room next to Star's pen is mine and Ally's bedroom and connected to that is our bathroom....the room with the white cabinet and the island is the kitchen (Ally's favorite room)....to the right of that is the living room....the room across from the living room is the entry way for the staircase....now moving to the bottom right is Bentley's room....and in the hallway is the laundry room and Ally's piano...then there is the garage. (I thought it may be easier to read with all the periods so that's why I overused them!)

On to the second floor

From the left: The nursery is at the top....on the bottom is Samantha's room and Max's room....next to that is a sitting room and a bathroom....the room with the black bed is Madison and James' bedroom and next to that is their bathroom....and then their room is the balcony connected to their bedroom

We threw a birthday party for the latest little one Liam!

Ally and I enjoyed a night of dancing!

I knew we probably shouldn't be dancing when she is this far into her pregnancy, but she wanted too!

What I feared the worst happened though later that night...

"Kaiden!" Ally screamed.

I ran in the kitchen and gasped.

"My water broke." She gasped.

Her shorts were soaked and there was a puddle of water on the ground. (This was actually the first time I've seen this happen! I looked everywhere for where the water could be coming from but the sink or the dishwasher weren't broken! I've heard of a puddle of water appearing before they give birth but never had it happen!)

"Okay, let's get you to the hospital!" He said.

Madison

A feeling of adrenaline and anxiousness came over me when Kaiden popped his head in the living room to tell me that he was taking Ally to the hospital and that her water broke. I grabbed my keys and headed to the hosptial to wait for the newest arrival!

I read my book as I tried to wait as patiently as I could. Hours later I heard the hospital doors open, I looked up and walking out was Allison and Kaiden.

"A girl!" I squealed.

She nodded.

I got up and ran over, "What's her name?"

"Natalie." She whispered tearing up.

"After-"

"Mom." She finished for me.

I hugged her, and when we pulled away we both were crying.

"Okay cry babies, let's get home so mama can rest and we can get this little one settled in!" Kaiden said.

So we headed home. Things went smoothly, and the next night happened to be prom! I know, it was a busy two days! Bentley and Lizzy both went! I sadly didn't get pictures of Bentley, but I did get some of Liz!

I waved as she climbed into the limo, I prayed for a fun and safe return.

So?! What did you think?! ;D
My Stories:
-----

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: September 24, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »
Natalie. The perfect homage to mom. I absolutely love it!

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #298 on: September 25, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »
Madison

"MOM!" Lizzy screamed.

I rushed into the entry way.

"What?!" I asked.

"STAR! SHE IS GONE!" She yelled.

"What?!" I gasped.

"She isn't in the back yard! She isn't in her pen! I looked everywhere! She must have jumped the fense!" She cried out.

"Okay, calm down. I'm sure she is fine." I told her.

We spent hours and hours searching and searching for Star. The whole family was out looking, and it was well in the night time so we had to have flashlights.

"Look!" Kaiden gasped.

He was pointing to something.

"STAR!" Elizabeth screamed.

She ran down to the ocean, drinking the water was Star. Star looked up as Lizzy through her arms around her neck.

"Oh Star." She whispered.

So, big news! Elizabeth met a guy...

Yeah, James didn't like it either...

She brought him home with her one day after school, apparently they went to prom together and hit it off! His name is Toby Haystings.

I looked behind me to see James searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"My gun. Where is it?" He asked looking in the drawers.

"Oh James, stop it." I said.

"No, he kisses her I am going to hurt him." He said completely serious.

I just rolled my eyes, it was a father thing. I looked back out the window watching my daughter.

Elizabeth

"So, um... We know a lot about each other, and we had a great time at prom... Would you possibly be interested in going steady with me?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah." He said.

My eyes went wide, "Yeah?!"

He laughed, "Of course."

I don't know what came over me, I lept and crushed my lips to his.

"Elizabeth! Time to come inside! Send your friend home now!" Dad yelled from the front door, he kind of snarled as he shut the door.

I rolled my eyes as Toby set me down.

"Well, I guess I have to go." I said.

He kissed me goodnight before heading home.

A few nights later Toby and I went on our first offical date! Well, other than prom! We went to a karaoke bar, don't worry we didn't drink of course!

We laughed as the song came to an end.

"You were pretty good, better than me!" He said.

"Yeah, you were a little out of tune." I laughed, joking of course.

"What?" He asked.

"I was joking." I said.

"Whatever, you have some issues and I am not sticking around to deal with them!" He said.

I watched with wide eyes as he walked out and walked into the street.

"MOM!" I screamed.

I ran in her bedroom and hugged her, I cried into her shoulder as I told her everything that happened.

"Maybe you should try calling him." She said.

I nodded.

We talked for hours! He told me that he was sorry, that he can be a bit of a hot head sometimes.

(I really love that picture of Lizzy, I don't know why!)

With all this going on I forgot to mention! Seems like Star was a little busy when she ran away. We took her for a check up and the vet told us that she was pregnant! Oh boy... Well, until next time! Hopefully things will be better with Toby!

Soo... Are you guys still there? I know I haven't been updating because of my computer, and a few of you have commented on the two posts I have made. I just haven't gotten as much as before! Don't be shy! :P Let me know what you think! ;D
My Stories:
-----

Joanne

« Reply #299 on: September 26, 2012, 03:40:08 AM »
I havent commented before, but I was reading. Teenage love can be so difficlult, poor kid.

I like your story more without the pose player. It make sims looks a little strange for me :P