Author Topic: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 1-6-2016 - Gen 10 - FINISHED  (Read 41590 times)

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 7
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »

Of course Cappuccino was the firstborn in the house, and a day or two after she was born, both Benni and Hailey went into labor.

Benni had a little boy named Darwin.

Apparently this is the only picture I took of Hailey, but she had a little girl named Alice.

She decided to join the Singer profession, and the Movie Stuff outfits seemed perfect for her new look.  I caved, this is the first and only SP I've bought so far.

I think it makes her look uniquely... er... unique.  Her singer name is Secret.

Cappuccino became a toddler who looks a lot like Kenji, but she's absolutely adorable, and she turns into quite the stunner.

Momma loves her little girl no matter what.  Little Cap has two Moms and a Dad, an Aunt and Uncle, and a sister and a cousin living with her.  At least that's what they call themselves.  There's no loss for people to play with, at least!

Since Espresso had about a month off of work and everyone else had to go back soon, she called dibs on all the toddler training.  She really is an amazing mother.

Hailey flushed out her set with a few futuristic props, and she has it saved so she can use it for every gig she has.

Darwin looks a lot like his dad.

While Alice looks a lot like her mom.

They're all the best of friends.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-16 - Gen 7
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2013, 12:42:04 AM »

Cap is a cutie still, and I love those braids!

Darwin looks even more like his dad.

And Alice still looks like Hailey.  Not much happens through their child stage, I still think it's a really boring life stage to be in.  So... there's no more pictures of that.

But!  You get to see Cappuccino as a teen!  She grew into her eyes beautifully, and while she looks a lot like Kenji, there's still something distinctly Koffi about her.

Her supermax?  Sculpting.

I'm sure most of you saw this coming.  They're adorable together, and pop wishes for each other left and right.  Cappuccino's just happy they're happy.  She has her eye on someone across town.

Espresso begins her tattooing process.  My plan was to cover her after awhile, but it didn't really happen.

They're all still best friends, even though it was Cap's last day of school.
Cappuccino:  HA!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-18 - Gen 7
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2013, 01:24:36 AM »

Cappuccino is a stunning Young Adult, isn't she?

Benni is now the first Elder of the household.  She went from being the youngest to being the oldest once Espresso moved in.

This is Dakota Fox.

I think Cap likes him.

Darwin and Alice aged up as well and got married.  Darwin is a Magician and Alice is an Acrobat, if only to give me something else to do with my time.  It gets boring whenever I'm just waiting on the heir to age up.  Apparently Cappuccino was pretty easy to get her requirements done.

Of course, some are harder than others.

Benni did her final duty and went with Grim a few days before Cap became an adult.  She left us a large headstone to leave on the lot.

The extra space gave Cap the chance to propose to Dakota.  They were both excited!

As soon as she was finishing growing up some more, she called Dakota over and they were married.

They're cute together.  Even before Cap was finished proposing she'd popped a wish to marry Dakota.  Awww.

As always, a picture of Cappuccino with her collection, 10 celebrity rewards sitting under the house.  Helpful, right?

The house she moved into isn't big, but it has a lot of land and a couple other buildings on it.  Shame generation 8 is going to be my writer, huh?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2013, 01:53:24 PM »
So I've just read all of this in one sitting.

This is so awesome.
Belated, but, I'm also very happy you didn't have an age glitch follow you. Here's to finishing this DecaDynasty - you're practically in the home stretch! Congrats on getting this far! I'm so excited to read more.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far, and it's so nice to hear from someone!  Thank you for the encouragement, Gen 8 just became a child in-game, so there's still a bit more catching up to do.  The end is so close I can almost see it!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2013, 04:51:54 PM »
You've got this! I've never made it this far in a decadynasty so you should be super proud! It's hard to say, but I definitely am thinking I like Cappuccino the best right now, she's stunning! Such a perfect genetic combination!

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2013, 03:11:17 PM »
Yeah, she really is gorgeous.  Sad to say, it took me awhile to figure out if she was going to grow into her looks or not, but now I slap myself for doubting her!

----------------

Cap and Dakota follow the tradition of making an heir on their wedding night.

Dakota was force-fed a Young Again potion right afterward, thanks to the Chinese chests sitting outside every house of a former heir.

Looks good, doesn't he?

Cap is working on this generation's collection, so of course everything is discovered right in front of her sculpting station, including that she's pregnant.

It doesn't take long for her to go into labor and bring little Macchiato into the world!

Who ends up looking a LOT like his father, but with random black hair.  I was really hoping he'd get Dakota's interesting hair.

The house came with a fully stocked nursery.  I leave him alone for a few minutes, he's usually in his toy box.

Dakota:  Sorry kiddo, you can't learn how to cook.
Macchiato:  COOKIES!

Dakota and his younger brother Denver both work, so Cap takes care of the little one most of the time.  She makes sure he gets some time with his daddy when he can though.

In a flash (though not really, it took forever), he became a little curly haired child!  Yeah, he really takes after the Fox side of the family.

Dakota tutored him up to a B in school before he had to work.

Then he gave a potion to his Imaginary Friend, Cuddles...

...before settling down and reading the first of many books to come.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 10-20 - Gen 8
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »
Appaloosa Plains' genes are really being good to you. Cap and Macchiato are both great looking heirs.

Good luck for the rest of the dynasty!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2013, 10:18:20 AM »
Oh! I'm just now caught up! Cap would of course make beautiful children! I'm sure Macchiato will grow into looking more like his mom:)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2014, 10:03:23 AM »
I'm moving this story to the Graveyard due to inactivity. The author can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2015, 12:17:47 PM »
Welcome back, @fanofaband. :D

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
Thanks Trip!

---------------------

Dear Cuddles,

I don't really know or understand what happened at prom, I can't believe all that actually happened.  You have to know I love you, and I always will, and that's why I had to leave with Shawanda.  I couldn't just let my family down like that.  You understand, right?  Eight generations are already finished, you and I couldn't bring in the Ninth, it would be impossible, at least with the rules in place.  Maybe there will be a time when we can be together, but for right now, this is the best I can do.  Whenever I look at my son, Joe, I always think of you.  At least we'll still have pictures of each other, just remember, I love you.

~Macchiato

Macchiato, gen 8, with his collection of Masterpiece Sculptures thanks to Cap

I can't believe you named your son Joe Koffi.
Mac:  I'm an author!
The names.  They're getting worse.

Offline fanofaband

• Occult
Re: A Dynasty of Koffi - Update 11-26-2015 - Gen 9
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2015, 11:08:31 AM »
So I'm halfway through generation 9 and have no more motivation, lol.  It WILL be finished, just... not sure when, aha.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2015, 02:30:17 PM »
You can do it! A new Hall of Fame entry will await you and everything. ;)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2015, 02:42:57 PM »
Be motivated by how excited your readers are to see this dynasty be a success :=)  I'm always up for one more cup of Koffi!