Author Topic: NewLife a third try in the immortal dynasty  (Read 16079 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: NewLife a third try in the immortal dynasty
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 07:55:30 AM »
I agree with Lovesims school and real life always comes first.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
I know, I do want to be able to finish school in February, so time to get my priorities straight again. Thanks for the support though :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 05:23:54 AM »
Since I had already played a bit and I need a small break I'm going to update on my last two play days before school came nagging (after 5 years of doing a bacholar I've pretty much had with school, time for a job :P)

Chapter 10: Faithfully growing and dying

Spring has earned herself a faithful reputation. She has only eyes for Danny. Danny however is really busy with his job.

Yes it's cake time again (that means eating leftover for days again until the next cake...)
This time the cake is for little Ray.

I couldn't wait and see his eye and hair color. Well this is the answer:

I do know that hair and eye color :)

Seab spends a lot of time with his granddaughter

While Sky works on sculpting

Spring works on her relationship

and Supermaxing painting

and potty training and other things toddlers need to learn.

But yes it's true Spring supermaxed her painting. It really took me by surprise. She is going fast!

Looking good Seab, he had a wish to repair the dishwasher and I had enough of it being broken. He got a bit of a shock the first time, but oh well.
Yeah oh well....

Not looking so good Seab....

I should've just have him give up after he got his nice charcoal look.

He went with the grim without much complained.

Rest in Peace Seab Newlife Ody. He died at the age of 93 days in week 9 on day 5. You will be missed...

Kyra almost immediately got the wish to resurrect Seab. That is the life of an immortal, bound by rules, so the wish had to go... Spring also wanted her father to come back. How sad it might be, this is not the first loved one that will leave them and also not the last.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 05:29:21 AM »
Chapter 11: Life goes on

Life went on and while grieving there was time for a celebration. Summer was going to bring more left over cake. It was time for her to grow into a child.

In this new life stage she gained the trait Loves the Outdoors.

Then a second cake was placed.

Spring became an adult, midlife crisis included. To be honest it doesn't surprise me.   

After all the cake was nicely placed in the fridge, Summer though it was time to bake some muffins.

Spring set out to party, to complete an opportunity. I do think she could work a little more on her dancing skills.

Danny found some time to spend with his family.

And Summer was outside enjoying fishing or just finding animals.

She was completely unhappy when she failed to catch something...

She collected some friends in her room.

After a more time fishing it was time to go home and get a good night sleep.

Before this chapter is over I just wanted to share a really weird glitch and a visitor:

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 08:05:33 AM »
Chapter 12: A short vacation

It was portrait time again and with that return of the squiggles. To spare everyone and myself I didn't take any screenshot's. I wonder if I'll ever get a child portrait of Summer.  Even Sky is in on the game. It'll just be a matter of keeping my fingers crossed.
To give all of them a cool down Spring to Summer for a trip to China. It was time to get that visa to level 3 and it would give Summer time to fish. And so they went and set out to do what they needed too.

Well Spring did, Summer saw some cool animals :P

To bad her lizard escaped soon after that.

Spring took the time to eat dinner with her daughter.

It would be the last dinner of that vacation, since Spring had to go on an adventure to France. So two days after the start of their vacation they traveled home. When they came home this was what they walked into:

Kyra was over Seab and went for Danny, she was flirting with him like there was no tomorrow. Danny? He love it and sow his mother in law became his romantic interest and son in law became romantic interest for the mother in law. I was not impressed and neither was Spring. She felt betrayed and her relationship with Danny went down the drain.

Sky didn't notice anything of this all and took some time to bond with Ray.

Spring took her mind off by finishing her next opportunity. Celerity body.

and painting

Finally a non squiggle! It seems it takes trauma to have Spring paint normally...

Then out of nowhere my screen shifted to another person:

I'm sorry Sky, I forgot... Well he to is now an adult.

Like his uncle Sports. I just couldn't resist. And honest it could have looked worse. Still I gave him a different hair style. Meet adult Sky:

Summer had a gift she got from her father some time ago and had been wondering for a while whether to use it or not... In the end she just did.

Meet Shine NewLife, former imaginary friend:

His traits are: Workaholic, Technophobe and Family Oriented.
His faves are: Pop music, Spaghetti and Spiceberry.

Okay here is birthday two I forgot this chapter:

Ray became a child and gained the trait Neat.

In that night there was another visitor and I had been wondering when he'd show up.

Danny couldn't take seeing Sports floating and see-trough.

While Shine and Ray played around, Summer spend her time with the toy oven.

Sports was harassing the sink and Kyra was asked for a bedtime story.

Well that was it for a while. I had more to update on as I thought...
I put the link to the album of the NewLife's in my signature. Here you can also find all the pictures I didn't use, like clothing and the house.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 11:42:22 AM »
Aww, RIP Seab! That was horrid of Kyra to flirt with Danny, poor Spring! :o I especially like Ray, he looks adorable. Great updates! :)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2012, 05:25:08 AM »
Aww, RIP Seab! That was horrid of Kyra to flirt with Danny, poor Spring! :o I especially like Ray, he looks adorable. Great updates! :)

I know, I wasn't happy with Kyra at all and she has no traits that give her any right to do that. I like Ray too! I recently got his hairstyle and I think it'll be one of my favorites :)

Well I'm doing well on my essay, so I got myself a sims break :P

Chapter 13: The faithful and unfaithful

To give her a little break, I send Spring to France to continue her adventure.
Soon she found herself searching for Opal and me waiting for the game to stop glitching, a lot of walk troughs and a lucky break later she finds some at the store. She finished her adventure and went home.

Once at home the ghost's are hunting the house. They just stay, day and night.

Wanting to get a better camera for Spring and not wanting to wait until Spring is ready, I send Sky to Egypt. Once he's there I figured I'd give him some fun. So camera bought and onto adventure, earning him a visa level. 

Once home the real drama started. Spring had made up her mind...

Danny didn't see the problem and got mad when Spring broke up with him. He said it was her midlife, but she had said goodbye to that some time ago. With only two hours left in her betrayal moodlet, she couldn't take anymore. Unfortunately he is going to keep living in the house until he dies. To make it easier I placed him in the spare bedroom upstairs.

Normal life just went on. No more flirting between Kyra and Danny and Spring wanted to become friends with Danny again. Danny however wasn't ready yet, so I will give it some more time.
But that was enough about those two. We have cake again, this time with a party that Spring organized.

Sparkle number 1

and 2

Say hello to teen Shine and Summer. Shine gained the trait athletic and Summer Natural Cook.

Danny got himself a little gift and wished for some fortune, while Summer used that opportunity to buy her venue: Sunset Beach. It was ungraded strait away and Sports and Seabs grave got a lovely spot there. Looking out over the ocean (and far away from the house...).

Spring also started cooking in her private kitchen and Spring told Ray he'd heve to go to boarding school. It was getting a little to busy in the house and he would learn a lot there.

Meanwhile Sky got his sculpting to level 10 and I got a message that there was a prom going to happen. Summer knew who to ask.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
Wow! A lot has happened! Loved the updates!Curious to see how Ray will fit in...

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2012, 04:30:20 AM »
Wow! A lot has happened! Loved the updates!Curious to see how Ray will fit in...

I know, thing where just going slowly and then the whole Kyra Danny thing happened  :o I really did not see that one coming... I do feel sorry for Ray and I'll try my best to give him a memorable spot in the dynasty. I'll probably just send him to boarding school until he is a teen, unless more crazy stuff happens, or glitches... Like seeing people float, while looking at a sims downstairs and the game still shows the sim upstairs that is sleeping...

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 05:27:29 AM »
Chapter 14: Getting things done

Ray was off to boarding school. Le Fromage art school. It would give me some time to focus on Summer and Shine and less worry over Ray. Those two are really hitting it off, but there is still room for school. They do there homework without me telling them.

Both Kyra and Sky were going stir crazy, so I send them to the beach. Kyra found a nice chess table and Sky found some romance. And we had another visitor.

Yes Seab you are much better off haunting Summers little beach property. No more chaos in the house.

Then came something Summer had been wishing for, prom. She was going together with Shine.

The game told me that Summer and Shine where really hitting it off as a duo and they where possible the cutest couple at the dance. After the dance they came home with strong feelings for each other. That seems to be going well!

Visa level 3... It was still haunting me. After the trip to France I knew that it wasn't much to get to that wanted visa level 3. So spring booked a vacation and off she was.
She got her visa level 3, worked on photography and of course bought a vacation home that she got all to herself (for now).

Back home came the question what to do with Ray? Well he's staying in art school a little longer. He gained the charismatic trait and skills photography and club dancing.

Spring worked on both her job and painting. A double party, both her job is on level 10 and she got her lifetime wish. Why o why did the box of tissues in the bathroom get her photography to level 10?

Why couldn't it be this one?

They day after that it was party number 6, Spring got her six opportunities done as well. You go Spring. Things with her are going really well. She is an adult and the only things left on her list are her elder portrait and best friends. It's almost like it goes to well *knocks on wood*

I got annoying messages telling me that Danny's birthday was coming but I didn't feel like giving him a birthday, so he celebrated it on his own.

Summer worked on her cooking and her relationship with her mom.

And had to mourn her second found pet, the komodo dragon.

I don't know who the culprit was, but someone had to set the barbecue on fire and Kyra, Spring an Summer just had to try and put out the fire. At some point I got Summer to call the fire fighters. They came and the problem was solved, but not before Danny passed out. 

SimBlip

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 08:46:32 PM »
HECTiC! Did Danny just pass out or...?

P.S> Well done, Spring!

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 07:07:39 AM »
HECTiC! Did Danny just pass out or...?

P.S> Well done, Spring!

Yes what happened to Danny :P
I'm really happy with Springs! She is doing so well :)

Sorry for all the missing pictures. Photobucket it being a pain. I'm going to transfer all the pictures soon.

SimBlip

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:38 PM »
Lovely update, exept for Danny's demise. It seems almost contrived, but I'm sure it wasn't. I hope you can sort photobucket out. This is the kind of story that would attract new readers anytime i.mh.o.  :)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2012, 03:51:58 PM »
Lovely update, exept for Danny's demise. It seems almost contrived, but I'm sure it wasn't. I hope you can sort photobucket out. This is the kind of story that would attract new readers anytime i.mh.o.  :)

Don't worry about it, he is not dead :P He just passed out because he's a coward. If sims die it's because I'm stupid enough to believe that they can take anything, like with Seab. He wasn't ready to fix the dishwasher and I was sure he was... That really made me sad. No when Danny goes he'll go of old age, I'm sure of that. I do have a feeling he might grow very very old...

Chapter 15: Still alive and kicking

Shine was being really rebellious and pulled some pranks. Danny didn't see the fun in it and gave Shine a time out. Poor Shine had never felt more humiliated in his life.

Not that this time out stopped him.

And this time he did get away with it.

I thought Danny had it coming. He still intents on flirting with Kyra at every free moment. She loves it, yeas she does. I didn't even feel like making screenshots anymore. Hello guys trying to do a dynasty here, not a soap opera...

Anyways, Spring took Summer out for some driving lessons. It took her some time to get the hang of it.

Sky was out for some romance with a girl he'd met before. The girl however stood him up, twice. Lucky for Sky he met someone else, someone better. They really hit it off.

He even took her home. I feel sad that she will never be a real part of this story. I like her and so does Sky.

He was in for a little surprise though. I've never seen him this happy!

Meanwhile Summer got her life time wish by reading a lot of cookbooks. I'm amazed she is only a teen!
Just before there were some birthdays to celebrate another person wanted the spotlight.

Joanna went into labor while visiting. Sky took her to the hospital, missing three birthdays. This was going to be hectic.

Shine and Summer are done being Teens. Ready for real life and each other.

Spring almost jump out of her youth and into the grey haired life. Well probably not for long, so not much to worry about.

Before I could take everyone to the mirror to give then decent looks, the Grimm payed a visit.

Poor Beth... I didn't notice in time she was starving... And she was on the friends to be list. Spring was going to have to do some more friend hunting.
But ehm, not before a trip to the mirror. Did I already mention it was hectic?

Summer turned grew up really pretty and gained the trait Angler.

I'm also really happy with Shine he's a great guy. He also gained a trait: Lucky!

Then last but not least another birthday. Say hello to Sky his little girl: Bree Storey (Don't ask about the name...)

After growing up came graduation.

Shine was voted most likely to become a future sports star. Summer was the valedictorian and voted most likely to safe the world.

The future couldn't start soon enough for Summer.

She had waited long enough and Shine couldn't agree more.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 04:27:30 PM »
Another update. I've been playing to much sims today :P

Chapter 16: The wedding

Ray notified me that he hated boarding school, so I allowed him to come home. To be honest I was missing him, so I was glad to have him back. He did learn a lot, so that's good!

I first sent him to the mirror to get a makeover.

Ray was just in time for the wedding. It wasn't every day you big sister was getting married.  Next to that first big wedding in this dynasty, so preparations needed to be done.

They were ready to get married.

"We'll be together forever."

I do number one:

and two:

Spring was on cloud nine and hoped the best for this young couple and so do I. I don't need another Danny situation. Seeing those two I think it'll be okay :)

The entire wedding I was wondering where all the guest went. An ominous sound gave me the answer.

The Grimm payed another visit again. He sure knows how to trash a party. This time he took one of Springs best friends.
Summer wasn't going to let the Grimm spoil the mood and the Grimm apologized by doing dishes (or he was just annoyed with the mess...)

Shine and Ray happily partied along.

Spring took the importunity to show the world she may be old, but still has some moves.

And last but not least: One of the guest got stuck throwing rice in Summer's bedroom.

It was a successful wedding with a great ending.