Author Topic: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove  (Read 38917 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 02:53:27 AM »
Rest in peace Thea.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

loveSims

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 03:30:02 AM »
R.I.P Thea :'( Lovely update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 04:25:40 AM »
Poor family... It's always sad when one dies. R.I.P. Thea

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »
The next day was Prom; the day that every teenager looks to with anticipation! Despite the heaviness hanging over their hearts, the teens decided to go shake their groove-thang and dance away their sorrows.

Apparently Fred hired a lovely, white limo!

Insane Josie decided to attend in her every day clothes. Apparently Prom just wasn't a big enough deal to her to warrant formal wear.

Insane Herbert decided that athletic attire was the most appropriate. After all, dancing is working out!

Only Miya decided to don formal wear.

The teens must have still been quite upset about Thea's passing, because all three of them got in fights at the dance--some of them got into more than one! Herbert and Josie were elected Prom King and Queen. During the dance, they bonded over their insane trait and got to know each others better qualities. They left Prom as romantic interests.

Herbert wasn't quite sure how he felt about his new relationship to Josie. He puzzled over what to do about it that night in the bathroom.

Sure, they had a lot in common, but he was aging up to Young Adult the next day. Besides, Terry was waiting for him.

He steeled up his nerves and asked Josie to be just friends.

She took it less than well.

After he left, Josie began to talk to herself.

She seems to be yelling at an imaginary Herbert. Poor Josie! First death and now heartbreak. The teen years really are rough.

Between Thea's death and the Prom drama, Herbert's birthday passed unnoticed. He aged up at his sculpting station with only Miya to cheer him on.

Herbert aged up with the Adventurous trait. He's now Insane, Cat Person, Artistic, Savvy Sculptor, and Adventurous. His lifetime wish is to max both Painting and Photography.

Well, my my! Ladies, take a look at this lovely hunk. Herbert grew up into quite the handsome, blue devil!

Let's take a look at all the outfits so that we can appropriately goggle the eye candy.

Every day:

Formal wear:

Pajamas:

Athletic:

Swim suit:

Whew! Terry is one lucky lady!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2012, 12:23:51 PM »
Herbert is rather handsome he has the Smith mouth and nose. Terry is one very lucky lady.

Rachel

loveSims

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2012, 01:44:02 PM »
Herbert is indeed handsome. ;) Poor Josie and lucky Terry.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 07:24:18 PM »

I know! Poor Josie. Considering that I had Hebe give birth to a child expressly for the purpose of providing Terry a husband, Josie just never had a chance. I probably shouldn't have let Herbert even go to Prom.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »
The family gathered together for Herbert's graduation. Poor Josie was still recovering from her heart ache.

Herbert graduated valedictorian of his class and was voted "Most Artistic" or something similar. No surprise there.

Herbert was crazy excited to be done with school. Okay, I know, bad pun. I couldn't resist.  ::)

Josie made it clear that she was not going to let Herbert off the hook easily. She set up another one of her classic pranks.

After that, Herbert decided it was a good idea to get away for awhile. He and Terry decided to take a trip to Egypt. After all, the local consignment store had had no luck providing him with a camera. Besides, between his Adventurous trait and Terry's Daredevil trait, they seemed like just the sort of folks who'd enjoy some nice, relaxing tomb raiding. No idle beach vacation for these two!

Herbert and Terry suited up in some tomb raiding gear.

Um, guys? That's not it. Besides, Herbert you're going to fry out in the sun with no shirt!

Much better.

Egypt, look out!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2012, 03:22:16 AM »
Wonder what colour a sunburnt blue sim would look like, Lol! Great updates!  :D Happy Birthdays to everyone and congrats on the Immortal!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 08:13:39 PM »
Terry's Thoughts

Hi everyone, Terry Gilbert here.

Is is strange to say that I've always known that Herbert and I would be married?

From the time I was just a little girl, my father always told me that Herbert and I were meant for each other. Something about how it was important to honor Hebe's contributions by having her blood be a part of the dynasty. I didn't understand what he was talking about, and all the talk about "blood" sounded a little creepy. But by and by, I learned all about the Immortal Dynasty--as well as my role in it, and Herbert's.

I guess I never minded not being able to chose a husband for myself. Is that a little eccentric? Or maybe neurotic? People say I'm both. I just say my head is too busy up in the clouds imagining new inventions. Who has time to worry about picking a husband? All the same, I suppose having a husband and a child will be  . . . nice.

When I told Dad that I wasn't even sure I wanted a husband or child he just gave this odd little shake of his head and muttered something about how maybe I should've been the seventh, or maybe the eighth. Not that I'm not amenable to the idea--I mean, Herbert and I have always been good friends, and then he grew up so handsome! But what with him and Josie haven gotten involved . . .

Herbert assured me that it was all just the randomness of story progression teen hormones, but I'm not so sure. He says this trip is exactly what we need to rekindle our relationship.

I know exactly where we should start!

With some snake charming!

We'll need to do that first if we're going tomb raiding! Wait--what did you think I meant?

Well, I guess with all the mummies, and the traps, and the danger--things did started to get a little hot and sweaty in some of those tombs! At least, I think it was more than just the flame fruit we had to gather.

The point is, we were starting to have a really nice time!

Gazing up at the beautiful, Egyptian sky . . .

Learning local songs . . .

Practicing drums out in the desert sand . . .

And lots of tomb raiding, of course!

Well, most of the tomb raiding was fun. There were some down points.

Herbert got beat up by a coffin mummy . . .

And then there was that terrible incident with the snake . . .

And the time Herbert caught fire . . .

A few mishaps aside, everything was going well, that is, until suddenly Herbert came rushing out of a tomb. At first I thought a mummy must be chasing him, but he assured me that everything was fine.

Then he started ranting like the mad man he is. "It's the most beautiful thing! It's perfect! Come quickly! The most perfect spot! Yes, yes!"

Well, apparently he'd found this underground swamp with this eerie, creepy tree growing up in the middle of an island--all this in a tomb, of course.

"Yes, yes! It creates such a romantic mood, don't you think? The perfect spot!"

"Terry, will you be my wife?"

Well, what was I to say? Here was this crazy man proposing to me in a swamp-filled tomb--and under a creepy tree no less! It was just so--so--

ROMANTIC!

"Oh my goodness, squee!"

With that, he put the ring on my finger and sealed the deal.

We're engaged!

Thanks for the help, Egypt! We'll be back.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »
Love the engagement screenies, especially the one where he the ring on her, and the very last screenie  :)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 05:23:46 AM »
It sounds like they're having a fun trip. I really liked the snake charming picture. The update made me laugh!

loveSims

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 08:56:13 AM »
I love the update! The engament was so sweet. :D

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 04:01:36 PM »
They make such an adorable couple and most importantly they should make a beautiful blue nooboo.

Rachel

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I'm glad that the engagement turned out cute but odd. They needed something unusual.

anything