Author Topic: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove  (Read 38916 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove
« on: May 11, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
Hello, everyone!

This is Fred. Fred Gilbert to be precise. He's not much of anyone special, really--which is why he decided to found his own immortal dynasty. Someday, the humble name of Gilbert will mean something.

But for now, Fred is really nobody, and if he's going to get this immortal dynasty thing off the ground then the first thing he's got to do is find a woman who's just crazy enough to take him. Fortunately, that's exactly what he found: a crazy woman! A crazy blue woman in point of fact! He introduced himself right away.

Unsurprisingly, she informed him that her favorite color was blue.

Even better, she informed him that she was artistic! Fred made up his mind right then and there. This beautiful blue babe was going to be his sweet momma-ramma and the mother of his future children.

Charlie Sheen seemed none too happy about that, and Fred sympathized with him. He imagined that Charlie would need to take any woman who was crazy enough to have him, too, but he wasn't about to relinquish his prize.

Fred told the beautiful blue babe--Thea, her name turned out to be--all about his plans to found an immortal dynasty. Surprisingly, she seemed quite excited about the idea and eagerly jumped on board. When Fred asked her to move in with him, she accepted--and even brought along a cat and another crazy blue woman with her!

Two crazy blue ladies and their cat. Oh goodness, what has Fred gotten himself into now?

Fred Gilbert: Founder
Traits: Coward, Bookworm, Natural Cook, Green Thumb, Loves The Outdoors
LTW: Culinary Librarian
Supermax Skill: Cooking
Career: Culinary

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Gilbert Immortal Dynasty: Union Cove
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
Great start! And welcome to the forum! I look forward to more!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 04:22:25 PM »
Fortunately, the crazy blue ladies and their cat came with quite a nice chunk of change. Fred briefly considered doing the wise thing and holding onto it, but ultimately the lure of building a beautiful new house overcame his meager resistance. Fred picked up the phone and dialed some contractors, and man were they fast! One moment he was standing on an empty lawn, and the next:

Wa, la: house!

Fred spent most of the money just building the thing, so there wasn't much left over to actually furnish it with (as you can see by the sparse decorations above), but no matter. They would update by and by.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 04:33:23 PM »
Wow it seems so strange seeing Thea and Hebe in someone elses story. I hope they both behave themselves.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »
Fred went to bed that night feeling mightily content with himself. His new plans were coming along just swimmingly!

Already he had a beautiful blue girlfriend and a beautiful new house. Unfortunately what with all the excitement, Fred forgot to buy one very important piece of equipment for said new house. That's right, you guessed it:

The very first night and no alarm system. Of course a burglar would show up!

But, more importantly, why is Charlie Sheen just following him?

I guess Charlie was a little mad about Fred's success wooing the beautiful Thea, so he declined to pick up his phone and call the cops. He figured he'd just sit back and watch the fun.

Thea called up the cops.

While poor, cowardly Fred just cowered and fainted.

Thankfully, the Union Cove police force responded promptly and kicked a little bad guy butt.

Well, all's well that ends well.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »

Thea and Hebe have definitely behaved themselves. They're truly a delight and an entertainment to have around! Insane sims are so much fun. ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »
Great start so far, can't wait to read more about a Union Cove Dynasty!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 05:07:17 PM »
I also can't wait to read it, Hebe and Voice are a guaranty for a fantastic story as seen from your very first day! Fred seems to be very interesting and quite unique founder, and with those 2 girls I'm shore you'll have a blast playing and us reading the story. Charlie is already there so I'm looking forward to read more about Gilberts ;D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 12:21:52 AM »
I have a huge smile on my face! I'm extremely flattered you included Charlie Sheen in your story, as he is my creation!  ;D

I'm extra excited for this dynasty it's really awesome so far.

loveSims

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »
Great story! I love it. It looks like Charlie is stalking your sim lol! Can't wait for more. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
Thea and Hebe (the beautiful blue babes) woke up the next morning and headed straight for City Hall to register their new careers.

Hebe went straight to work making sculptures . . .

while Thea started learning painting.

What is with these crazy ladies wearing swimsuits while they make art? And isn't Hebe a little chilly next to all that ice?

Fred, of course, got a job at the Bistro. After getting his first couple of skill points in cooking, he switched to gardening and began looking for special seeds in the hopes of beginning to grow Life Plants soon.

In her off hours, Thea helped add a little income to the family with somewhat less-than-traditional measures.

Look at that sweet, innocent little face while she steals! Who could possibly resist that face? Well, Fred certainly couldn't. He decided it was time to take things to the next level and propose. Fred checked the papers and learned that "Kon Fusion" was the hottest club that night, so he asked Thea out on a date.

Apparently, he got kind of nervous about it! Fred stops to cower before climbing into the taxi.

Fred asked Thea to meet him in the lovely gardens surrounding the club.

He brought her a drink to get the mood just right and began to talk passionate love to her.

He was right about to pop the question when--um, excuse me, sir? Can't you see I'm trying to propose? What's that you say, the bar is closing now? *sigh*

Next time, Fred decided to take Thea somewhere that wouldn't abruptly close right in the middle of their moment. He asked Thea to meet him down at the Bistro after work.

She said "yes!", and Fred knew he was the happiest man in all of Union Cove.

Next up, are those wedding bells I hear chiming?

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
Fred had the next day off of work, so he used the opportunity to throw a wedding party. As the wedding guests arrived, Thea couldn't help but dart back upstairs and begin painting.

Be careful not to get paint on that beautiful new dress, Thea!

Fred always chooses the most hilarious times to cower in fear! It's a random animation because of his coward trait, but the game always seems to make him cower at just the right moment for a good laugh.

Up on the pavilion by the pond, Fred and Thea exchanged vows. Since her favorite color is blue, Thea's gown is trimmed in blue lace and the flowers up the isle are also blue. Thea would've chosen an entirely blue dress, but Fred convinced her that white was a little more traditional for these sorts of occasions. Well, at least she didn't get married in her swimsuit!

The dopey love look. Fred's got it down pat!

Exchanging rings . . .

The kiss . . .

And the cake!

Thea ages up to adult promptly after eating her slice.

Seab Ody got a little bit carried away and absolutely refused to stop throwing rice long after all the other guests had left. Look, I know you're Fred's boss and everything, but you've made your point! Enough with the rice already!

Hebe gently persuades him to leave.

The newlyweds head upstairs for a little bedroom honeymoon. As Thea beckons Fred to bed, he once more chooses the most opportune moment to cower! Haha! Look out Fred, she's gonna eat you alive!

In the next bedroom over, Hebe seems to know exactly what's going on and begins to cheer.

Coincidence?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 05:43:45 PM »
Haha, Sims really do pick their moments don't they!  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 05:49:04 PM »
Well Hebe spent an entire dynasty with Thea Voice telling her what to do so they probably still have like a mental link or something. Either that or you need thicker walls in the dynasty house.

Great update.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

loveSims

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 08:58:36 AM »
I love the update! Very funny lol. ;D