Author Topic: NRaas_MasterController removes LHP and Traits from Showtime  (Read 7179 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: NRaas_MasterController removes LHP and Traits from Showtime
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 03:07:05 AM »
Put Showtime in and am experimenting with it before using Simport. MC works; but, I think Story Progression has gone wacky. Sims in town are skilling and advancing in their careers at an obcene rate! In one sim hour they increase 3 points in a skill! I have to cheat with my sim to keep up!

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 03:43:51 AM »
Put Showtime in and am experimenting with it before using Simport. MC works; but, I think Story Progression has gone wacky. Sims in town are skilling and advancing in their careers at an obcene rate! In one sim hour they increase 3 points in a skill! I have to cheat with my sim to keep up!

Haha, you have to cheat to keep up? Sounds like the world turned inside out. :P Ive read this is normal for vampires. You sure youre not dealing with them?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »
No vampires, they are skilling normally!

As for MC, I still see the LHP and traits for Showtime.

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 10:00:12 AM »
How long have you been playing that save now and is it still doing it? I've experienced a few times where SP will jump start a neighborhood, switch careers around and hand out some promotions to get everyone where it thinks they should be and have everything working the way SP wants it to work.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 10:42:31 AM »
Only for a few days, as a test on what Showtime has to offer. I did demote a few celebs of their points and career level. Lola Belle should not be a 5 star Icon since her guitar skills are terrible. Same with a few others. So now Lola isn't progressing and Buster Round is catching up to her with a 3 level skill in guitar! Go figure!