Author Topic: Stakeout outside the map  (Read 4874 times)

mimland

Stakeout outside the map
« on: January 28, 2012, 08:13:52 AM »
My investigator sim got "The case of the fishermen's local 105" and has gotten to the part where it says the diner has great fish sandwish and that a stakeout there might be a good idea. The problem is the stakeout icon on the map isn't set on the diner but outside of the map, I can click it and chose stakeout but there is no way my sim can get there. Anyone seen this and is there any kind of solution or should I just scrap it and go for another job. I play Appalosa Plains that came with pets if that is of any help. I know there has been issues before with some opportunities being tied to specific buildings and when the exact building isn't present it hasn't worked and starting to wonder if that is the case here.

Offline imsim

• Nooboo
Re: Stakeout outside the map
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:45:21 AM »
I had the same issue before Late Night was out.  I went for another case.  Another one is as you mentioned like when you have to inspect the cabbage can where there is no house at that location and you can't complete that case. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

grb1982

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 06:29:40 PM »
I have had a similar thing hapen to me. I solved it by staking out the road out of town it took awhile but I did Finish the case

susanmiller696

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 03:44:15 AM »
Thanks grb1982 for the response, one of my friends had same issue.