Author Topic: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy - Graveyard  (Read 82964 times)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
Re: The (Extremely Revised) Tunic Legacy
« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2011, 05:55:14 PM »
Hey Ruby and all your readers,This is the first story i've commented on because yours is the best one i've ever read.I love all your characters and all the pictures you include.I'm thinking of writing my own legacy story and i'm gonna use the sims thought bubbles to figure out what to do next.Please post a update soon! :)
Wow, Livi, thanks! I'm really touched by your comments.
To everyone, including Livi, I'm sorry I have been really lazy posting updates. I haven't been on the forum much either, mainly due to the absolute piles of schoolwork I've been getting lately. I will try to have an update ready by the end of this week though, so watch this space!
Thanks guys. :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2011, 12:17:34 AM »
Oh no.. Billi :(
I'm sorry I haven't been around to see you and your hilarious antics for awhile..
Gosh I will and already do miss her!

As for Esther..Congratulations on the Wedding & baby! I'm sure Peggy will be perfect :) I can't wait to see her toddler stage! Oh and happy birthday to Frank!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #392 on: April 10, 2012, 08:35:15 PM »
I am so, so sorry. I feel terrible about not even bothing to tell any of my amazing readers what was going on. The thing is, there was a serious file glitch, and I could no longer play the Tunics  :'( Basically all my back-ups were messed up as well. I actually stopped playing the Sims, and only began again this week. I was very attached by my Legacy family, and it hurt a lot that I could never play them again. I also stopped going on this forum, as some of you may have noticed.

But I promise I will start another story, maybe a Legacy, maybe not, and it will be bigger and better than ever before!

R.I.P The Tunics, past and present.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy