Author Topic: Organizing Sims 3 Store Content?  (Read 17605 times)

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Organizing Sims 3 Store Content?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »
Ah, thank you NonaMena!

I also can't figure out how to get the pictures to show up. I downloaded the 1300 one just to see if I find it useful, but I again have no idea how to get the pictures to show up in the program. Usually I'm pretty good with this kind of thing. :-\

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 11:43:11 AM »
I think you have to find the folder where you installed S3S (mine is in D:\Sims 3 Stuff\ ) and put the images in the images folder there.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 01:12:30 PM »
Has any one tried to use Crinrict's program on a MAC?   I just tried looking for some info, but it looks like it's for Windows Systems

Offline NonaMena

• Townie
    • Nona's Sims
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
Warning: Showtime added new data to The Sims 3 Downloads folder. This data is contained in a folder in Documents\The Sims 3\Downloads which is named with a number (your user ID). The data stored in this folder pertains to you in-game achievements and SimPort progress, so deleting this folder will cause you to lose all progress with those.

Go to Documents \ The Sims 3 \ Downloads and find the folder named with a number. Make a backup of that folder before you do anything. If you use the Factory Reset method for different challenges, you might want to move this folder around whenever you use a different The Sims 3 folder, so you can keep your progress.

anything