Author Topic: Lunar Lakes Spawners  (Read 14171 times)

nemaline

Re: Lunar Lakes Spawners
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 05:56:02 PM »
I spent a while hunting down special seeds in Lunar Lakes with the Collection Helper, so here's the ones I've found. Green dots where the spawners are!

In the bigger crater, there's a spawner right near the community garden lot. In the smaller one, there are special seeds by the edge of the lake, near the heart-shaped house. And there's some more up in the mine area, though you have to go quite a way up the path before you get special seeds.

Along the big road that leads right around the back of the craters, there's a little stand of trees. There's quite a lot of seeds around there, with special seeds mixed in with them.

The spot by the lakeside is right near the road. I also looked where simfulicious mentioned and found special seeds there too - near the 64x64 lot.

Hope that's helpful to someone! I can mess around later looking for other things, if anyone wants?

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 06:39:35 PM »
Hope that's helpful to someone!

Pictures are always incredibly helpful.  I thank you for going through all of the trouble to make them.

And really...it probably wouldn't matter what you choose to seek out and share:  someone would find it helpful around here.  ;)

Welcome to the forum!
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »
Thank you so much for the pictures. It helps tremendously! I was beginning to get really worried about my new dynasty. Welcome to the forum.

Wendy_E

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »
Firstly I want to say a huge thanks to nemaline for the pictures it makes finding the seeds so much easier :)

Secondly what a great forum I found it by accident when googling for special seeds in Lunar Lakes I intend some time over the next few days going through the forum and seeing what else is going on.

Wendy
x

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »
Thanks for saying so!  We're glad to have you.  ;)
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.