Author Topic: Can anyone tell me how to make an Avril Lavigne Sims?  (Read 3410 times)

Sims3Lover4Ever!

Can anyone tell me how to make an Avril Lavigne Sims?
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:06:50 PM »
I want to make Avril Lavigne, and I want to know what to do with hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, and accesories. i want to make it realistic. If you could make some Sims and post pictures, that would be great. I just started at Carl's, and I want to get to know how to use the Sims 3 better. So if you could help me make Avril Lavigne, I would really appreciate it. :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
Re: Can anyone tell me how to make an Avril Lavigne Sims?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
I want to make Avril Lavigne, and I want to know what to do with hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, and accesories. i want to make it realistic. If you could make some Sims and post pictures, that would be great. I just started at Carl's, and I want to get to know how to use the Sims 3 better. So if you could help me make Avril Lavigne, I would really appreciate it. :)
Hiya Sims3Lover welcome to the forum. :)
I'm a fan of Avril as well, I suggest maybe looking up photos of her on google and maybe try and recreate her.
Good Luck
Cla-cla  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:14:57 PM »
She's sort of Rock-Chick type style I think from what I've seen. Or is it more Girly-Punk type thing? One thing to do is the blond hair with coloured highlights. That's as much as I know about her really though.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Jessi-wa

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 10:15:30 AM »
If you have Late Night a lot of the clothes are more her style although there are no exact matches. Otherwise I would probably use a short pleated skirt or skinny jeans with the singlet that's low-cut at the back and ties around the neck.

For the hair I'd just choose a blonde/white shade and make the highlights black or pink with wichever hairstyle although the straight loos one or the bun and top-hat one are probably closest.

For eyeshadow I would use the one which creates a complete ring (I think it's the second one?) and pair it with one of the more smokey eyeliners.

For shoes I'm not sure, maybe the lace up OTKs or the vans-imitation-looking shoes?

I took some stuff to help me sleep earlier so now I am uber-tired so I made a super-quick AL sim using only items from the original sims 3, I'm sorry I didn't accessorize that much and the face isn't right :C I am really tire so if my links don't work I will try again sometime this weekend. :)