Author Topic: Screen shot Confusion  (Read 1511 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Screen shot Confusion
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
I wasn't sure if this should go in Miscellaneous or Technical help, but figured Technical since it doesn't directly relate to the game.  Before i had installed Generations a while back, I had done a full install of my game then after a def-rag a full reinstall.  Since then, I have taken new screen shots.  Yet when I try to upload them to photobucket, selecting the screenshots folder, none of them appear.  In fact, the only ones that do appear, are screenshots I had taken before I did the uninstall.  I would have thought these would have been removed as well, and therefor shouldn't appear at all.  I think it might be something to do with my computer, but I'm not sure what, as the same problem has shown up with I have tried to upload other pictures to a site as well.  Images I know I deleted showing up available to upload, and ones I know I have not showing up.  Does anyone have a recommendation on how I can fix this?

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Screen shot Confusion
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »
That happened to me on both Photobucket and on the Gallery here. What I did was create a new folder and put those new pictures in it. But for some reason if I put the old pictures in the new folder, same problem happened when I went to upload. I still haven't figured out how to fix it, but making a new folder exclusively for new pictures was a great work-around for me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Re: Screen shot Confusion
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »
*nods*  I figured that out too.  I just created a new folder in my pics folder that I'll move them all to after a play session. 

anything