Author Topic: Is The Fountain Of Youth, Spellbook and Ghost Hunter Incompatible?  (Read 2610 times)

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
In anticipation of the new magical items that will be released soon I created a new Sim with the hopes of making her a little "witchy".  I put her in the ghost hunter profession.

I started a new game in SV, built her a house and got down to game play. I have a cow plant, the spell book and the fountain of youth on her lot. She's been going to work, learning the spells and interacting with her cow plant. I've even had her drink from the FOY. Everything was fine until I had her wish for youth. I got the message that she had a few less wrinkles.

The problem started after she wished. Now she won't leave the lot to work or anything else. I've tried resetSim but she still won't leave her lot. 

Any suggestions?

Offline Galena

• Townie
Re: Is The Fountain Of Youth, Spellbook and Ghost Hunter Incompatible?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 05:54:05 PM »
The fountain of youth and spellbook are incompatable (or at least they were) but, that only affected their animations, so it couldn't of caused your problem.

Does you sim complain something is in their way when they want to leave their lot?  Can you order your sim to leave their lot?
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
Re: Is The Fountain Of Youth, Spellbook and Ghost Hunter Incompatible?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 06:40:35 PM »
The fountain of youth and spellbook are incompatable (or at least they were) but, that only affected their animations, so it couldn't of caused your problem.

Does you sim complain something is in their way when they want to leave their lot?  Can you order your sim to leave their lot?

No there was nothing was in her way. It was almost like she was stuck but just wouldn't leave the lot. But it all sorted itself out.  I had her wish again and it was all fine. Must have just been a glitch. Now everything is working perfectly together. The cow plant, the spell book, the FOY, the crystal ball and the cauldron all working.

anything