Author Topic: Hangouts?  (Read 2563 times)

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
Hangouts?
« on: January 28, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
I've noticed that you can't throw parties at hangouts.  I don't have Nightlife so I can have are hangouts.  So if I were to change them to parks would I be able to throw a parties in them?  I'm finding it annoying that you can't throw a party there.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Hangouts?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
I've noticed that you can't throw parties at hangouts.  I don't have Nightlife so I can have are hangouts.  So if I were to change them to parks would I be able to throw a parties in them?  I'm finding it annoying that you can't throw a party there.
Me to, I wish we could throw parties at hangouts.  Yes you can throw parties in parks I just checked, I might also try that, I also wonder what hangouts are for if parties can't be thrown at them. I had a really nice place to. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline unicornfan85

• Townie
  • Audra
    • My Sims Blog
Re: Hangouts?
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 03:34:55 PM »
I needed up making it a small park.  I made it ready to host a wedding.  It will be a nice place to hold weddings in Apaloosa Plains.

Southern Girl Since December 1985

anything