Author Topic: Getting the "it's a boy...etc" moodlet  (Read 2182 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Getting the "it's a boy...etc" moodlet
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »
Hi, earlier today I had something quite interesting happen, my sim was at the park he I saw a pregnant townie, I saw she was in labor, so I clicked on here and my sim had the interaction of taking here to the hospital! so I did, they got in his car together, went to the hospital and entered, my sim went out earlier then the mother, they were complete strangers, but still he got the moodlet "it's a boy" that lasted for 24 hours.

did this happen to any one else, or is it something new ?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline BellaClo

• Immortal
  • Has entered city planning mode
    • Reticulated Plumbobs
Re: Getting the "it's a boy...etc" moodlet
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
It's not new, I've had it several times. Obviously a bug, but a nice one!
Follow me @ RETICULATED PLUMBOBS and Happy Simming!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 08:57:44 AM »
That happened to my Sim. She took the lady to the hospital and got the Moodlet for Twins, which I can't remember the name of.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »
Ok then, it is nice a great bug indeed ! I was afraid that the baby would be added to my householde :P
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Chuckles_82

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »
That one's been around for a loooong time. I remember getting that not long after sims came out. I was working on the super friendly LTW and I took Justine Keaton to the hospital. It's a great way to get a nice moodlet boost. Another way to get a good moodlet is to always eat at the bistro, because eventually you'll get the ambrosia moodlet.

anything