Author Topic: Can't place a lot in Riverview  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
Can't place a lot in Riverview
« on: October 25, 2011, 12:02:53 PM »
I'm trying to make a big park in Riverview
so bulldozed many community lots in city centre
and tried to place a big lot but not allowed.

Is there any good way to edit a world?

Thank you.:)
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Can't place a lot in Riverview
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 12:08:09 PM »
Did you remove the lots too?  Use Bulldoze twice?  You may not be able to because of the sidewalk if it remains.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 12:10:58 PM »
Did you remove the lots too?  Use Bulldoze twice?  You may not be able to because of the sidewalk if it remains.

Yes I bulldozed all empty community lots too.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 12:11:18 PM »
From what I can see, you're trying to place large lot over sidewalks which you can't, just like you can't put them on streets.
To edit world first make shore to check sizes of lots already placed, then scan around for objects and stuff, you can "scan" it with small size lot just to see what areas are free (some areas are marked as nonroutable even if they look free). Then plan what you want to replace with what. Joria mastered world editing in game so she will be the best to share you some tips.  

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »
From what I can see, you're trying to place large lot over sidewalks which you can't, just like you can't put them on streets.
To edit world first make shore to check sizes of lots already placed, then scan around for objects and stuff, you can "scan" it with small size lot just to see what areas are free (some areas are marked as nonroutable even if they look free). Then plan what you want to replace with what. Joria mastered world editing in game so she will be the best to share you some tips.  

I can see now. I thought it would be available with the sidewalks too. Then it means I need to find another place to place a big park, right?  Hope I can see Joria. :)