Author Topic: Large Mummitonium Ingot  (Read 4840 times)

Offline Liveapk25

• Nooboo
Large Mummitonium Ingot
« on: September 22, 2012, 06:08:05 AM »
I am New user :).
I wanted to share  how to make Large Mummitonium Ingot without Mummitonium ingot :)
You need Carter XL Display,17 Copper Ingots for this.
Place ingot as in image

You will get 1 Large Mummitonium Ingot and Two Random Large Ingot

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Large Mummitonium Ignot
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 02:36:27 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Liveapk.  Thanks for sharing that information.  It sounds like a good way to use cheaper metals to get something more valuable and rare.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simone23

• Townie
Re: Large Mummitonium Ingot
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 10:24:32 AM »
This isn't working for me - I set up the case exactly as shown here and got a large copper plus 3 large iron ingots  :'(

I also tried doing the 11 mummitorium transfiguration - got back a large mummitorium and 16 large iron ingots (drat!)

Offline Liveapk25

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 01:50:20 PM »
Where they all copper?3 on Bottom Left

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
Yep, set it up just like it's shown in the picture.  Every time today that I transfigured to a large ingot, I got a single large ingot of the source material and a stack of large iron ingots.  The number of iron ingots seemed like it varied with the value of the ingots being transfigured.

Offline Liveapk25

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 04:55:45 AM »
but it worked for me

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 09:22:29 AM »
but it worked for me

Have you been able to repeat it?  How many times have you been able to do this successfully?  There has to be a reason that it would work for you but not for someone else.  Have you done this in different games - could it possibly be a game glitch?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Liveapk25

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 12:28:04 PM »
I have Tried it 14-15 times.I have World Adventure,Ambitions,Fast Lane Stuff expansion.

Offline Wai

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:28 AM »
I haven't tried this, but, I will next time I have enough copper.

However, I do know that, if you place nine assorted ingots on the table, (2 gold in the top left and single bars of silver, copper and iron in the remaining slots - any combination, but, at least 3 copper) you will usually get one normal mummitonium, one normal compendium and one normal iron.
“In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle -- this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly.”
 Lao-Tse

Offline Castastic

• Llama Wrangler
  • AYU - The BLUE BIRD in my life
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2012, 03:56:20 AM »
I can confirm that this recipe 100% works! Two coppers in each slot, except for the last slow which has 3, and I got;
1 large Copper ingot
1 large Iron ingot
1 large Mummitomium ingot
I do want to note, though, that I've heard that each time a new metal/gem is added to the game, the transfigurication recipes change, so the reason this doesn't work for some people is likely because of their installed EPs. I have World Adventures, Ambitions, and Generations installed, and I don't think Generations adds any new metals/gems.
I recorded a video of it (I apoligize for the low quality, but the illegible text is in Swedish so...);

Thank you Liveapk25 for letting me know about this recipe! I had over 200 copper ingots just lying around and I felt like selling them all off but now it seems I have much more lucrative use for them. :)
If you are afraid of changes
Watch me at a distance
Whether or not I may do something
I'm talked about behind my back
Let it be

Offline Sita

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 08:52:33 PM »
Must be to do with which EPs you have; I have all EPs up to and including Supernatural and all I get is 3 large Irons and a large Copper.

anything