Author Topic: Interesting things in Twinbrook?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Interesting things in Twinbrook?
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:27:17 AM »
Hi , this is the first time playing in twinbrook, I wanted to ask If there is anything intresting in there, and what are the intresting family's ?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Intreasting things in Twinbrook?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 09:42:10 AM »
I often just dive in and play, so I can't say about the entire town.  I played a private eye extensively in Twinbrook and had a really great time with that.  The firehouse is also really nice, even compared to those in other towns, if you are starting on an empty lot and can't afford much.  Interesting families?  The Rackets are everywhere (and there are so many of them!)  They're like nasty Bunches.  Sinbad Rotter is quite the character, too.  There's also several eccentric (like, really eccentric, not with the trait Eccentric) older ladies in this town that liven things up a bit: Anna Liza Riddle and the Pidgins come to mind right away.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »
thanks for the help , exactly what I needed ^^ do you know any eccentric/evile/insane sims there?
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:15:40 AM »
I'm sure you could find all of those traits in the Rackets.  I'm 99% sure Sinbad is evil, too, since his roommate is Good, and they're meant to oppose one another.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »
I'm sure you could find all of those traits in the Rackets.  I'm 99% sure Sinbad is evil, too, since his roommate is Good, and they're meant to oppose one another.

Yes, that's true, Sinbad Rotter is indeed evil.

Kiko, also try browsing this thread on the official forums:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/212002.page
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
Clark Peddler is Evil, Inappropriate, and Kleptomaniac. He was in my DecaDynasty!

Offline sydney511

• Occult
  • R.I.P. Edel - Jan. 14, 1996 - Jul. 02, 2011
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »
Twinbrook is my favorite town. SP got messed up so bad that there are Rackets everywhere and the Bayless's are all dead except Tay who married Dilly Pidgin's daughter.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

ElizaDaye

Re: Interesting things in Twinbrook?
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »
I think Juan Darer is insane too. Hope I'm remembering his trait and town correctly, heh.