Author Topic: Do rock stars get fired?  (Read 2412 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Do rock stars get fired?
« on: August 17, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »
So I'm playing my sim as a rock star, I though it is cool to choose when you work, I threwed a concert at 4 pm, and the revenu was 600 $ ? I said what ever and decided instade I would go for playing for tips in the subway,  now I want to ask if rock stars get fired if they don't perform? and how do I poosibly increse that 600 $? I mean he was better payed at level 5
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Do rock stars get fired?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »
Naturally, since Rock Star is the top notch of the Music career, Rock branch, these Sims won't get "fired" exactly. If their work performance goes all the way down, they will get demoted to level 9, Pop Icon/Idol/can't remember. I think your payout for concerts will increase if you throw more concerts.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:55:05 PM »
Concerts at the Stadium pay more than the ones at the Theatre.  It's been a while since I played a Rock Star, but I think the Stadium concerts also last longer so I don't know how the per-hour pay compares.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:57:42 PM »
it is actually good news, I prefer the pop Icon,
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
Kiko, to add to what Schip said perhaps you should do some research on concert payouts, recommend the Rockstar challenge thread.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything