Author Topic: Five star celebrity in just a week  (Read 4141 times)

Offline LucreziaBorgia

• Nooboo
Five star celebrity in just a week
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:31:13 PM »
Just yesterday I was playing a roommate household ( m and f with no relationship) where one sim became a one star celebrity after a quest, and just by having them become best friends they both reached three stars. Marring them they gained a star, and after divorcing they got married again and became level 5 celebrities.  

So to sum it up: one sim who is a celebrity with no relationship to the other and then marriage= level 4 celebrity. Afterwards if you want to make them break up and then remarry them to make them level 5 celebrities in just a week
I just had to mention this since you can become a level 5 celebrity in just a week .  

Oh, and a added bonus is that they got wedding gifts both times they married.  

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Five star celebrity in just a week
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
This is amazing  :o you should post it/ask moderator to move it to suggestions, carl should be intrested
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 11:21:46 AM »
Yeah, it's very easy to become a celebrity in this game.  Ridiculously, unrealistically easy.  In fact, when I had Late Night installed, I found it impossible to keep my Sims from becoming celebrities, short of making them hermits.  That's why I wound up uninstalling LN.  Obviously a lot of players don't mind having their Sims be celebrities, and some probably like it, but I definitely didn't like it, and didn't like the fact that I couldn't seem to keep it from happening.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:30:57 AM »
My sim became a 5 star in less than a week! I had her go on vacation and max her guitar and charisma. Then I uploaded her to the library and started a new game. I had her play guitar all over town and ask various celebs to join and Voila!, superstar sim.
Of course, she was not allowed to sleep, etc. during her time of learning the guitar and charisma. I have to admit, I'm a cheater and keep my sims from eating and sleeping!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions, LucreziaBorgia! I didn't know you could become a celebrity so fast.
Check out my new story here!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 01:18:42 PM »
Huh, you think a week is fast? Well, I don't. :P

In my Random Wishmasters, one of them had the Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous LTW, and I did my best to make her meet all celebrities in the city (Bridgeport). In a duration of two Sim days, she was a five star celebrity, and when during the fourth day she got sent a Margaret Vaguester just for being a celeb... Well I was cheering. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 02:23:57 PM »
I agree Chronic, you just have to be charismatic, sauve and sophisticated. Like me! LOL!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything