Author Topic: Is there a way to change the order of the sims pictures on the left side.  (Read 26462 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
After loading the game up to play this evening the household pictures of the sims are in a different order than they have been so I was wondering if there is a way to rearrange them to put them back in the right order.
It has always been from the top down Father, Mother,Oldest Daughter and Youngest Daughter but after starting the game this time the Mother and Oldest Daughter have switched places and it's real frustrating sense I keep clicking on the wrong sim.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Never mind, It fixed itself. I went into buy mode to get some items for a bedroom I added on and when I came back into live mode the pictures were in the right order again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
My Sims are always lined up from oldest at the top to youngest at the bottom. Twins and triplets get mixed up from one Sim day to the next because they are the same age but I've never had Sims of different ages swap places. I'm glad it sorted itself out, grimsoul.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
I'm glad also, It was just a few hours but was a pain having them in the wrong order like that.
It's just something you get use to and take for granted and when you want one to do something just move the mouse over and click on they're picture but you don't really look at the picture but where it's located at.
I had the camera over the park and saw my sims mom there so thought I would let her go to the park and spend some time with her. I clicked on the second picture sense that is her slot then click on the ground at the park and sent her there. I wait there for her to show up but instead of her it was the oldest daughter.
That was when I looked and noticed the pictures where in the wrong order.

Sportsfan

Sometimes if you age a sim up early it can mess up the order of the pictures.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
To answer the original question...  no, you cannot change the order manually.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."