Author Topic: NPC's on Jenny Craig?  (Read 2046 times)

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
NPC's on Jenny Craig?
« on: August 04, 2011, 02:19:39 AM »
I have noticed something very interesting lately.  The overweight NPC's in Sunset Valley all got really darn skinny.  I know that story progression plays with all sorts of things, but it seems pretty odd to me that all the "fat" sims got in shape all at once.

Not that I'm complaining.  Emma Hatch could have afforded to lose a few pounds anyway...

Anyone else have this happen?

goat

bshag

Re: NPC's on Jenny Craig?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
Now that would be weird. :D  I still have fat Ian Bowler, Madison Van Watson, Beau Andrews and a few other who are thinner in other games are showing up heavyweights in one of my games.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
Once I was playing a movie star sim in SV, and Madison Van Watson was a co-worker.  She slimmed down rather nicely after a while.  Emma Hatch is one of my favorite townies from SV, so when I play her she spends a good deal of time on the treadmill...but I've never seen her slim down on her own.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »
This is probably an obvious question, but how far away is your camera? I've noticed that Sims who seem quite slender from a distance really plump out when you zoom in close -- the camera definitely adds more than ten pounds.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.