Author Topic: Sims 3 Youtube Channel  (Read 1631 times)

Offline 00_Bee

• Nooboo
Sims 3 Youtube Channel
« on: January 26, 2016, 12:59:17 PM »
Hello there!

I just created my very first youtube channel! I really don't no where i could post this discussion, so I hope you don’t mind if I post it here.

Me and my sister are watching the current big brother show, but not the UK version. We were watching the version of our country, so Turkey. We really loved it and so I am planning to watch the UK versions soon.

We began to create our own big brother with sims, with our own players and all. She played and I watched and plum notes of what was happening. We didn't take the control, the sims were doing their own things and I swear some crazy stuff began to happen in the big brother house! This is NOT a challenge. We created Hoh competitions and all, just like the real show.

with the notes I plum, I began to create videos but those were just for fun. So don’t hate when you see something dumb or plum in the first two videos, I really didn’t plan to upload it to youtube. My sister motivated me and so it began! So my further videos will be better, I promise ;')

Well, I hope this was enough information! Care to take a look at the channel?

"Sims: Big Brother" is the channel. here is the link: www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxv_vaD1a8zP0TjCvM6CPQ

I REALLY hope this treat isn't bothering you all. This is my first youtube channel after all. So.. care to give me some tips and advises?

Here are some pictures of the housemates!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline thatsimfan

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 3 Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 01:24:38 PM »
I've just started out a youtube channel called ThatSimFan. I also have an instagram account with the same name. I upload every Saturday at 12PM EST.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWHw-8x6470mfRYUs9eiI1Q

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.