Author Topic: Installed house missing furniture  (Read 3087 times)

sakuhino

Installed house missing furniture
« on: July 27, 2011, 02:31:21 AM »
I'm new to sims 3.

I've just installed some houses and put them in the game. However, I realize that the installed house miss some features: the piano was supposed to be the but not, there's a fountain missing as well as some couches. Which make me wonder that do I have to search and install the individual furniture that I haven't got yet as well?

Thanks.

Also, I tried to install Riverview a lot of times and it wouldn't appear on the town list when I open the game, anyone have any idea with that?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Installed house missing furniture
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:48:42 AM »
Sorry, no idea on the Riverview problem, but are you sure you have all the expansion/stuff packs the houses require? To my knowledge, the piano was added with Late Night if not a store item. Do you have Late Night? And welcome to the forums. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

sakuhino

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 03:10:43 AM »
Thank you  :)

No, I don't have the expansion/stuff pack. But the house I downloaded is said to be base game compatible so...  :(

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 06:04:54 AM »
Well, it is compatible with the base game, i.e. you can run it with the base game only. But since pianos and perhaps other items are from expansions, they will be either gone or replaced by an item you have. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything