Author Topic: days until aging up always 0 ?  (Read 5734 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
days until aging up always 0 ?
« on: July 26, 2011, 10:46:12 AM »
Hi, I was playing the ohter day and noticed my sim had only 8 days until aging, so I went to option panel and added 5 days to YA life stage when going back to my game it was showing 0 days until aging  ??? it is a gamebraker for me if any one had this and fixed it please offer your help :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

VampirePlasma

Re: days until aging up always 0 ?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:58 AM »
This happens to me too, but the good thing (for me) is that then mine doesn't age up. Of course I wouldn't want it to happen to anohther household.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: days until aging up always 0 ?
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »
I got the birthday notice about 2 days after that, the only solution was to turn aging off, until I finish what I started
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything