Author Topic: Inventory Problems  (Read 10113 times)

Offline Jancy

• Occult
Re: Inventory Problems
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 12:30:08 PM »
I have an old newspaper stuck in one of my sims inventories.  I also tried adding a couple more but they do not stack.  I haven't ben able to remove it either.  I'll try vacationing now to see if that fixes it, if it does I'll post back.

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 05:35:31 PM »
I have an old newspaper stuck in one of my sims inventories.  I also tried adding a couple more but they do not stack.  I haven't ben able to remove it either.  I'll try vacationing now to see if that fixes it, if it does I'll post back.

Try to give it to another sim, by giving as a gift, if going on vaction doesn't work.
Oh, you need Generations for this however. Or did it came with a pack?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 06:02:31 PM »
I've had a similar problem in one of my games, except the problem there is in the family inventory instead of the personal inventory. I married a sim into the family who was rich, and he brought a car along with him. At first I could use it fine but then one day it disappeared. I looked in all of their invertories and finally found it in the family inventory. Except for now it's stuck there, I can't sell it or use it; it doesn't register whe mi click on it. Its really weird.

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 07:31:25 PM »
Try to give it to another sim, by giving as a gift, if going on vaction doesn't work.
Oh, you need Generations for this however. Or did it came with a pack?

Give gift is proper to Generations, it's not included in a pack :/

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

anything