Author Topic: Can't break up with someone  (Read 7760 times)

Offline kindofagirl

• Townie
  • Hanson fan since 1997.
Can't break up with someone
« on: June 25, 2011, 07:36:00 PM »
I made a sim woman, and in the game she met a sim man, he said he was single, we hit it off, got together, got married, then I notice there is a scrapbook thingy and in it has statistics, and it says he is in 2 relationships!!!!!

So I want him to ditch this other woman without my sim finding out about it (don't want to upset her) but I can't get this other woman to meet my sim man so he can break up with her. (she just keeps saying she doesn't feel like coming over right now (could that be because he is married now and she is upset?))

Is there any other way to break up with her?
Sims 3 newbie

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Can't break up with someone
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 08:11:04 PM »
Is the Sim woman that your Sim man was in a relationship with a pre-created Sim? Did you make her? If not, what is her name? We can possibly tell you her job so you can hunt her down and force her to break up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kindofagirl

• Townie
  • Hanson fan since 1997.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 08:28:18 PM »
Thanks for your reply, I finally managed to find her lol it was a hard job, I broke up with her, she wasn't happy. Why did it say he was single when he clearly wasn't? I need to save up points to clear his name now, I don't want his wife finding out.

She was a pre-made sim in the game, Emma I can't remember her surname, she had a green apron on, so I'm guessing she works in a shop or cafe or something
Sims 3 newbie

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
Emma Hatch - Line Cook. She is employed at the Bistro, if I remember rightly. She lives in the houses with a pool in their back garden. She lives in the house in the middle.

Offline kindofagirl

• Townie
  • Hanson fan since 1997.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
That's the one, at one point when I went to her house it said she want in, she was at the pool, so I went to the community pools to find her but couldn't, I guess she was in her own pool haha.  Ah well at least I've finished it with her now, I took lots of pictures as she was crying and heartbroken, I did feel sorry for her though.
Sims 3 newbie

Offline BellaClo

• Immortal
  • Has entered city planning mode
    • Reticulated Plumbobs
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 03:04:40 AM »
Why did it say he was single when he clearly wasn't? I need to save up points to clear his name now, I don't want his wife finding out.
The game only registers boy/girlfriend, fiancé and spouse as partnered status. A Sim can have as many romantic interests as he/she wants and still be single. Yet, the romantic reputation will suffer from this.
Follow me @ RETICULATED PLUMBOBS and Happy Simming!

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 07:21:44 AM »
You broke up with Emma Hatch?!  She's such a sweetie.  How could you do that to her?   :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kindofagirl

• Townie
  • Hanson fan since 1997.
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 04:12:52 PM »
You broke up with Emma Hatch?!  She's such a sweetie.  How could you do that to her?   :P

Lol sorry, I had to I had married her romantic interest :)

Thanks BellaClo I didn't know that
Sims 3 newbie

anything