Author Topic: Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition digital?  (Read 3114 times)

Leto85

Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition digital?
« on: June 17, 2011, 07:25:37 PM »
Is there also the possibility to preorder the game in a case, which will ship at home? I saw I can preorder the Limited Edition on this site: http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/cat/sims/categoryID.11242700 but I like to have a case. Does someone know if that is possible?

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
Re: Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition digital?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 08:22:18 PM »

Leto, there should be a drop down to chose either a digital copy or a physical copy.  The physical copy is what you want if you want the CD.  See my picture:

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
Leto, there should be a drop down to chose either a digital copy or a physical copy.  The physical copy is what you want if you want the CD.  See my picture:

I know mtglady. But that is exactly my point. The dropdown list only shows the digital version. Remember that my page is Dutch, and ordering from America is not an option there. :(
Hmm, I think I'm getting there to feel a bit jealous to you lucky American folks.

Offline Lenka

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 04:30:47 PM »
I just did a small check-up and I have the possibility to order only the digital version (I'm in France). Do they propose the physical copy of Pets in US?

Tell me please if you find any mistake in my post. English is not my mother language. It's "only" the third one in frequency of utilisation. I'm "half-French".

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »

I have already pre-ordered a physical copy, so yes it is available in the USA. 

I know EA had plans on going fully digital in the near future so it is possible that they are starting earlier in some countries.  It does make more sense to go digital what with the costs of fuel and such.  I have been thinking of ordering that way in the future. 

Have you both tried different gaming sites to see if they too only have the digital versions? 

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
Yes, I've tried that. Bol.com doesn't have any form of that game yet and other sites (sims3.com) only give me the option to buy it digital.

Aaah, my sweet mtglady. I know you are a very, very nice and sweet woman. Why would'nt you take a vacation to see something of Europe? You can see France if you want, and you can stay and camp in my backyard if you want.
Oh, and now your already planning that vacation, can you maybe buy a Pets copy for Lenka and me? I mean, you're heading this way though... ;)
I promise we will pay you back (in Euro's).

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »

My Darling Leto, I would very much like to visit Europe and you too, but alas I am not able to do that.  If I could visit, I definitely would bring both you and Lenka physical copies of Pets.  And you wouldn't have to pay me back either as I have no need for Euro's  ;).

Have you tried looking on Amazon or Gamestop for physical copies?  I usually order from Amazon but ordered from EA this time around.  I just placed my order for Town Life with EA too as it looks like an interesting stuff pack. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything