Author Topic: Young Again Potion, Age Freeze.  (Read 6502 times)

VampirePlasma

Young Again Potion, Age Freeze.
« on: July 01, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
I was wondering if this two potions worked for ghost, like if I give a ghost a Young Again potion and they drink it, they'll go back to young adults? And if I give them the Age freeze they will freeze at young adults and live forever, unless you know, hunger or fire, or water.
But will that work?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Young Again Potion, Age Freeze.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 11:50:05 AM »
I was wondering if this two potions worked for ghost, like if I give a ghost a Young Again potion and they drink it, they'll go back to young adults? And if I give them the Age freeze they will freeze at young adults and live forever, unless you know, hunger or fire, or water.
But will that work?

Good question.  I have no idea, but I'd really like to hear what happens if you feel like trying it.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 11:51:20 AM »
I'll need to find a ghost first. LOL, I was asking for curiosity but it seems like a nice experiment.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 11:57:53 AM »
I'll need to find a ghost first. LOL, I was asking for curiosity but it seems like a nice experiment.

Yes, it does.  It reminds me of the question you raised about making sandcastles on the beach, and then tested it to find the answer - you seem to have a knack for asking questions and then doing the research to answer them!  :D

It shouldn't be too hard to find a ghost in the cemetery, but I don't know how you'd get them to drink the potion.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests