Author Topic: Signature Help, Anyone?  (Read 2516 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Signature Help, Anyone?
« on: June 01, 2011, 04:38:02 AM »
First of all, again, thank you for this amazing forum and guide, Carl and Pam.
My main problem is connected to signatures aka sigs. Since there is a limit on how many characters can be included in a sig and mine is pretty long, it doesn't fit. The only thing in my sig are links to my stories. The problem is, because of URLs, it seems long, but in finished version it isn't. Is it possible to lengthen the limit, or, can someone help me shorten my sig? Thank you heaps.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Signature Help, Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 06:45:22 AM »
I have the same problem.   I finally just deleted the old sig and started over.  I didn't have enough room for all three of my stories, so I just went with the two.  Since you have ended a couple of your stories, just delete those and that will give you more room.  Pick and choose want you really want in your sig and go from there. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 06:47:09 AM »
I have the same problem.   I finally just deleted the old sig and started over.  I didn't have enough room for all three of my stories, so I just went with the two.  Since you have ended a couple of your stories, just delete those and that will give you more room.  Pick and choose want you really want in your sig and go from there. :)

I guess I'll have to remove a few, since I am starting a new one (orphanage project) in no time. Lol. I just cannot stop writing. Thanks, Salty. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 06:49:03 AM »
My Current Signature is also about 27 Characters short of the Limit, mine is not very big at all either.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 06:51:29 AM »
This is on the wrong board.  It needs to be on Technical Help.  I'll move it.

Chronic, your signature is already at the max size of one inch tall on the screen.  I'm not sure what you mean by wanting to shorten it.  It shows as having 7 lines and it can't have any more.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 06:55:28 AM »
By asking help for shortening it, I meant a help such as the one Salty gave me. And thanks to her again for that.
Really, I didn't know this should have been on the Technical Help. Uh oh.
I suppose now that I got my answer, I'll lock the topic.