Author Topic: Sim Fu  (Read 3279 times)

Huy

Sim Fu
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:51:45 PM »
 Hi,
Surely you guys have noticed that when Sims are sparring, there are certain color effects that each Sim possesses (blue, purple, sandy, etc). Although this issue seems not to affect the game in any way, it would be nice just to know why and how the Sims get their sparring colors. Does anyone know its mechanism? Does the Sim's sparing color depend on something? At first I thought it depended on a Sim's favorite color, but it is not true anymore.
 (I'm NOT talking about belt colors).

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: simfu
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »
I think you're talking about the colors that whirl around the Sim while sparring and during a ranked tournament.  I've only seen them when my Sim is in the upper levels of Martial Arts.  It never occurred to me that the colors mean anything.  I've just thought they were randomly chosen by the game during the fights.

Also Huy, please be careful of using proper English.  I edited your post to make some corrections in capitalization and punctuation.  There's a link to the Forum Rules in my signature below where you can read more details.  Thanks.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Huy

Re: Sim Fu
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
 well I suspects it's random! I just hope that somehow I could change to the colors I want. Most of the time I get blue, which I dislike most.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 09:41:21 PM »
I agree with Pam.  It happens as the sim gets more skilled and there really isn't anything you can do to choose which color they use.  I think it is pretty neat, no matter which color it is. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 02:37:36 AM »
I thought the colors were more the skill of the sim. My sim is the grand master and while working her way up, she was sometimes blue and sometimes yellow. When she was yellow, she lost the match.