Author Topic: Adventure: Chateau Crawl- how do i get this adventure?  (Read 4447 times)

Offline revital

• Nooboo
Adventure: Chateau Crawl- how do i get this adventure?
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:58:19 AM »
Hello everyone
I unlocked all of Chateau du Landgraab but the library. From what I've read I understant that it is part of an adventure (I think it's called Chateau Crawl or Landgraab I: Kidnapper? but maybe I'm wrong). Anyway, I am unable to get this adventure. I check the board in France for new adventure but I get nothing (except for the occasional deliver fruit adventure). What can I do in order to get that adventure (I don't get any new adventures in China and Egypt too)?

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Adventure: Chateau Crawl- how do i get this adventure?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »
There is no way to force specific adventure. If your adventure boards are working, then you can simply check for adventures and cancel small ones until you get what you want, if not the first day,then in couple of days of trying  it should spawn. If you are hit by the bug related to adventure board (when your Sim check for adventure, action is just canceled, no messages or adventures offered this is a tread about that bug) then you can't really do much but to try try and try untill you can. If you really want that adventure, you can follow these steps to get neccessary key and enter that part of Chateau.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.