Author Topic: Great View of Champ Les Sims  (Read 4779 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Great View of Champ Les Sims
« on: May 07, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »
Hi there.
As you know, each town has a certain place, from where the whole town is visible. Most sources call it "great view of ---". For Shang Simla, it's the Crane Master Martial Arts Park, etc.
My question is: where can you get a great view of Champ Les Sims? Can you please include a map with the place marked on it? I need it for a very special story screenshot, so any help is appreciated. Even if you hesitate about the view being "great", still post it. Thanks.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Great View of Champ Les Sims
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »
Looking for elevated lots at the edge of the Champ Les Sims, I vote for view from Champ Les Sims Castle, the most expencive vacation lot in France:

Similar view but not so great is from Tower lot near the castle:

On the other side of the town, there is an empty lot on road, 15 Primerose Road, from lot itself view isn't stunning, but further to the edge it might be nice too:

Sorry for poor graphic, I'm trying to set it higher, but can't get edges to smoth, I hardly returned normal looking trees:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 04:58:20 PM »
Thank you Anushka. They are all awesome. Now I'm thinking which one is the best. lol :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 05:55:02 AM »
You're welcome Chronic, I already voted for the first one, from the Castle, it also has amazing garden, and it is a Castle, so it's triple win for romantic inspiration as far as I'm concern  :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 05:57:30 AM »
You're welcome Chronic, I already voted for the first one, from the Castle, it also has amazing garden, and it is a Castle, so it's triple win for romantic inspiration as far as I'm concern  :D

Thanks again, Anushka. Your help was very needed. I put my main story on hold because of that screenshot of them kissing in Champ Les Sims during sunset. Now I can continue my story, yayz! Thank you! :D