Author Topic: ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Finding the Relic of Life)  (Read 19124 times)

Offline MegTrog

• Llama Wrangler
ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Finding the Relic of Life)
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
I've just gone back to Egypt with the intention of trying to finish this particular adventure.  I'm supposed to be getting the Relic of Life from the Tomb of the Desert Ocean, and I have merrily been working my way through the Pyramid of the Sky.  According to Carl's Egypt guide, you're supposed to explore the area on the right-hand side to get the keystone for the left side.  My problem is that I can't find this flipping keystone!

I haven't got Pangu's axe, so I can't get through the boulders.  I also used a star keystone to unlock that unnecessary door in the first right-hand room, so now I can't unlock the door into the little side room on the ground level.  If the missing keystone is in one of those rooms, then I'm stuck.  I've looked all over for hidden doors, but I think I've explored everywhere that I can explore!  Unless you're meant to do something with that mummified bear....

Help?

Offline MegTrog

• Llama Wrangler
Re: ADVENTURE: Business Abroad (Finding the Relic of Life)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »
OK, I'm a moron.  Went back today, trying to figure out if there was any alternative solution, and the relevant keystone was in my Sim's inventory--there's a ton of stuff in there and I just didn't see it.  I don't know when she got it, but she evidently picked it up somewhere.

Incidentally, that's a beautiful pyramid.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 07:28:39 PM »
I'm glad you got it worked out.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »
I didn't feel it was necessary to start another topic for this, so I'm just going to post here.
I am completely stuck. I've gotten to a room with a big fountain in it, and some smaller rooms with treasure in them. I don't know what to do next!
Help, please? :(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 04:42:35 PM »
I'm not 100% sure if I know where you are, but I think I do.

It should be a really big room, with a fountain centerpiece and a lot of statues along the walls. In the back of the room there's a treasure chest with a keystone in it. When you have the keystone you need to unlock the stairs in the previous room if you haven't already done so (combination of statue- en wall switched if I remember correctly). Then you go up the stairs, back to the entrance, and you use the keystone to open the heavy door across the pool (you passed it already when you entered the tomb, but couldn't open it - now you can).

I hope this could help you. If not you can try googling for Relic of Life adventure, there are a lot of forums and guides out there on the World Adventure tombs - someone might've gotten stuck where you have and there may be an answer to your question already out there. Some forums/websites have walkthroughs of dungeons as well I believe.

anything