Author Topic: Riverview amenities  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Whitewings

• Llama Wrangler
Riverview amenities
« on: April 05, 2011, 01:03:15 PM »
My current Sim can't afford toddler toys for her daughter; is there a community lot where they can be found?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Riverview amenities
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 01:13:43 PM »
My current Sim can't afford toddler toys for her daughter; is there a community lot where they can be found?

Have you tried the library? Don't know for Riverview, but in Sunset Valley there is kids section in the library with some toys.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Whitewings

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 01:19:54 PM »
The Riverview library has toddler books, but no toddler toys.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
I don't think there are any toddler toys available on community lots in Riverview, Whitewings. I would recommend opening a new Riverview game and checking the homes of the households with children/toddlers: Broke, Lobos, Ivanov, McDermott. They might have a toddler toy your little one can use if you go and visit the family.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Sarah

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 05:24:47 PM »
Dogwood Playland has swings, but nothing suitable for toddlers. I made my own park today after a little trial and error with a few toddler toys in.
Grr Argh!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:57:45 PM »
There are a few homes in Riverview that have toys. I do think the Shallow family has some old toys packed away in their house too, as well as Meadow's parents.

Edit: How about building the warehouse into a little play area? You know you can edit public lots through edit town right?

anything