Author Topic: How to make friends  (Read 2555 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
How to make friends
« on: January 04, 2010, 12:22:20 PM »
I know some may know this, but an easy way to make friends and skill is to play the guitar in a public place like the park.

Another way is if you are a schmoozer then schmooze snobs. It raises your friendship so quickly, I got best friends with Nancy Landgraab in 4 Sim hours.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Arafel

Re: How to make friends
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 02:11:34 PM »
Well, I didn't know this. Always good to get tips! The playing guitar in the park does explain how my loner Sim made/had so many friends even though she never talked to anyone! :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »
Playing guitar is definitely the best way. Here's what I do:

Create a Sim with the charismatic trait so you can get the Super Popular wish. Then have the Sim play guitar in front of the theater; this is where there will be the most Sims passing I think. All the Sims that stop to listen will become acquaintances. Do this for a few days in a row until the Sim has 25 acquaintances (the charisma Celebrity challenge; you may need 1 charisma skill point to get this) which will give a boost to relationships. Also pay attention to wishes so you can collect some happiness points and get the Attractive reward; another boost to relationships.

With both the Celebrity challenge and the Attractive reward everyone your Sim meets is an instant friend. Go back to the theater and play guitar some more and your Sim will be making loads of friends without ever talking to anyone. ;D

I can complete the Super Popular lifetime wish in about a Sim week this way.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 04:55:38 PM »
I'll try that sometime - Thanks for the tip!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]