Author Topic: Silver Medals on Dates and Soul Mate Aspiration  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Silver Medals on Dates and Soul Mate Aspiration
« on: May 23, 2024, 07:02:43 PM »
Hi, playing around with the Soul Mate Aspiration here. and want to check something with getting silver medals on the dates.

When I get to the part in the aspiration of getting two silver medals on dates, do I need to make sure I don't get a gold medal (and I guess end the date early) or does it just mean, I need more than a bronze medal on a date? Because with my limited experience with them, they seem extremely simple to get to gold medals with them. (and yes, I know I could just try it out for myself, but I just as much want to talk about it :)

Thank you

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Silver Medals on Dates and Soul Mate Aspiration
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 07:11:51 PM »
Hi, playing around with the Soul Mate Aspiration here. and want to check something with getting silver medals on the dates.

When I get to the part in the aspiration of getting two silver medals on dates, do I need to make sure I don't get a gold medal (and I guess end the date early) or does it just mean, I need more than a bronze medal on a date? Because with my limited experience with them, they seem extremely simple to get to gold medals with them. (and yes, I know I could just try it out for myself, but I just as much want to talk about it :)

Thank you
@Deklitch

Either a silver-medal or gold-medal date will count toward that goal. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 07:36:05 PM »

Either a silver-medal or gold-medal date will count toward that goal. :D

Thank you, @oshizu and from what I can tell, the only requirement is that it is a community lot with chairs and a table. I first of all sent them to a lounge, then to a bar. In another save I sent them to a night club and then the community centre in San Sequoia.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 01:01:40 AM »
You can even stay home!
Either home, or a restaurant are my go-to places for dates.  In other venues, your date tends to wander off while you're looking for the interaction you needed in the menus.  You end up chasing them all over the place like you're in a Pepe LePew cartoon.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 11:47:01 AM »
Desert Bloom Park is an easy place for dates as well. There's a bench right near the entrance. :D
I agree with Brian. At-home dates work well. Just be sure to store any items you don't want being part of the date.
Like if you leave workout equipment on the lot, you could get the "Work out together" date task.
Good  luck!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2024, 07:41:29 AM »
Going to a bar for a date on a night when there is some talent show going on wasn't a good idea :) ... They only achieved a silver medal date ...

Even the dates when mother peed herself and the one when she gave birth at the end of it (that one was at home) were gold medal dates.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2024, 04:47:16 PM »
Going to a bar for a date on a night when there is some talent show going on wasn't a good idea :) ... They only achieved a silver medal date ...

Even the dates when mother peed herself and the one when she gave birth at the end of it (that one was at home) were gold medal dates.

Great news that Mother peed herself and even delivered a baby, but you still managed gold-medal dates!
(Was the mother one of the date partners?)
I tend to avoid bars and lounges because my sims usually don't get to sit next to each other, so other sims inevitably join their convo.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything