Author Topic: It's a Rewarding Life - Part II <<Get Ready -- Challenge Starts Soon>>  (Read 146 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
It's a Rewarding Life - Part II

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Part I of It's a Rewarding Life focuses on unique rewards purchased from the Rewards Store. In this Part II challenge, you can continue your Part I file and now focus on unique career rewards obtained from your household over the next two Sim weeks.

Challenge Rules
  • Remember, the General Rules apply to all Tournament challenges. Exceptions may be noted below.
  • If you continue your It's a Rewarding Life - Part I file, household additions may only occur if an open slot was never filled.
  • No one may leave your household. If a Sim in your household dies, they may not be replaced. If your Starting Sim from Part I dies, stop your file and post your score.
  • The Wishing Well and Celestial Crystal Crown are banned.
  • Changing lot traits and types is banned.
  • Pause your file at Week 4, Day 1, at 8:00 a.m.

----

• If you are not continuing your It's a Rewarding Life - Part I file, create 1 Young Adult Sim — Human.
  • Move your Sim to any lot/house/apartment you choose.
  • Household additions may only occur in Live mode. No one may leave the household. If a household member dies, they may not be replaced. If your Starting Sim dies, stop your file and post your score.
  • The Wishing Well and Celestial Crystal Crown are banned.
  • Changing lot traits and types is banned.
  • Pause your file at Week 3, Day 1, 8 a.m.

Scoring

Household Unique Career Rewards. Take a look at this list and give yourself the same number of points for the corresponding numbers that precede the awards. Rewards earned during the Part I challenge do not count. Must be placeable objects to count, so things like simoleans or new interactions cannot be scored. Several careers at level 10 unlock styled rooms. Treat these rooms as one placeable object.

Example: Sim 1 in your household attained level 6 in the Criminal career and chose the Boss branch. So, the objects that appeared in the Family inventory were: (2) Emblems of Espionage, (4) Vintage Baseball Bat Sculpture, and (6) Stolen ATM.

Sim 2 in your household attained level 5 in the Culinary career. The objects found in the Family inventory were: (2) Corporate Chic Countertop, (3) Stainless Steel Auto-Pot, (4) Umber Kitchen Sink, and (5) Corporate Chic Counter Island.

Household Unique Career Rewards = 2+4+6 (Sim 1) + 2+3+4+5 (Sim 2) = 12+14 = 26

Ch-Ch-Changes
The team does not want to edit and change the ruleset once this event goes live, but we may have to. If an exploit is brought to our attention or we discover something else, we may ask affected players to redo their efforts.

Have Questions?
If you have questions and need clarifications, ask away — you can either post your questions in this thread, or if you feel a question might reveal a particular strategy you are considering, then feel free to PM the team. Choose the My Messages tab > Send Message > Send to Group (show membergroups) > Check the Challenge Board Moderator group.

And the Winner is...
After this event has closed everyone is encouraged to discuss how they approached the event. The winner is expected to provide detailed information on their strategy. Keep notes as you play your file.

This Event Starts July 8
This Event Ends July 21

Player                            Household Unique Career Rewards
????

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Added the sentence at the end to clarify...

Household Unique Career Rewards. Take a look at this list and give yourself the same number of points for the corresponding numbers that precede the awards. Rewards earned during the Part I challenge do not count. Must be placeable objects to count, so things like simoleans or new interactions cannot be scored. Several careers at level 10 unlock styled rooms. Treat these rooms as one placeable object.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.