Author Topic: Challenges?  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
Challenges?
« on: March 13, 2024, 04:48:06 PM »
Hi!

so i was wondering if it's POSSIBLE to combine a bucket list rags to riches gameplay as a challenge. I am SO burned out from playing sims 3, but want to keep playing it so am trying to do things that I have never done before or have not exactly completed.

thanks guys!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Challenges?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 05:55:43 PM »
I'm not sure if I understand what you're asking. It sounds like you're asking if you can combine challenges together?

If so, yes you can combine different challenges. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 06:33:15 PM »
Yes! i was just wondering if this can be done. make a poor sim, and also have them have a bucket list of things they want to achieve before they reach the elder stage

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 06:52:38 PM »
Yes, no problem with doing something like that, it sounds like fun. :)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 07:47:36 PM »
thank you, DeKlitch! i am planning to play in isla paradiso and have my sim start out poor but also fulfull a bucket list for him or her. haven't decided what my sim will look like yet. it's just ideas i want to plan out first. getting very bored but want to keep on playing

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2024, 07:49:32 PM »
P.S. maybe even add a wishacy to the challenge?  what do you think?

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2024, 10:00:25 PM »
That sounds like a great idea!! When I first saw your question I was thinking you were asking if you could put the Bucket List Challenge and Rags to Riches Challenge together....

I'm somewhat familiar with the Rags to Riches Challenge, but never heard of the Bucket List Challenge for Sims 3.

Did a search on it and there is one:  lol

The Sims 3 Bucket List Challenge
https://modthesims.info/t/574877

Taking a Sim just starting out even with no money and have them do this or that on their bucket list sounds like a great idea!!

What ever you decide to do, I hope you have fun with it!! :)
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 11:33:23 AM »
thanks mrs. flynn! i am trying to get out of my sims (what can i call it? ) a fog, maybe. or burnout. and really Haven't done all there is to do playing, but there are certain aspects of the game that i just am not interested in, so i thought i would maybe try a challenge but do two challenges at once. for something different.

thanks again!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 02:51:35 PM »
You're welcome!! Adding a Wishasy to the challenge sounds like a great idea.

You could even take a look at current and past Sims 4 challenges to see if you can combine aspects of them into your own challenge.

If you're feeling burnt out on the game, you might try taking a break and playing something different or do something for awhile and come back to Sims 3 later. :)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 09:31:47 AM »
as a matter of fact i am taking a break from the game. this new idea is for when i go back to playing it. i am focusing on my other hobbies at the moment. i am painting, crocheting and reading. even dabbling at writing stories for my sims 3 games as i play them. or write up a story and try to play it out when i go back to playing. have a great weekend Mrs. Flynn and everyone!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 04:25:39 PM »
I think we all go through that with interests/hobbies/work. I know I certainly have, several times. We'll still be here when you return.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2024, 10:34:51 PM »
aw, thanks  :)