Author Topic: Something Crafty This Way Comes  (Read 6455 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Something Crafty This Way Comes
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2024, 09:48:44 AM »
Great write up, @Elinoee ...

The sims sold a few bouquets via Plopsy but not very much, maybe 3 or 4 each sim.It is quite long and was way quicker to use the vendor table.

I opted for a house full of painters and used the vendor table too. In my testing, I chose the 300% markup, but I also noticed not as many Sims made purchases.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2024, 03:35:58 PM »
I actually went with painting.
Started with 4 painters and 4 sellers but quickly saw that did not work out as i wanted, so switched it over to 7 painters and 1 seller.
I sold all from the street gallery with 300% markup, and maybe 3-4 paintings per sim on plopsy.

Some of the best masterpieces has values of 12000 simeleons a piece, with 300% markup that was a good sale when that was picked up.

But i am actually really glad to see that it was another skill than painting that ended up being the most valueable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Occult
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2024, 03:40:52 AM »
I went all in on painting and plopsy. Some were selling for 22k; but when and how often buyers turned up was so hit and miss...

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2024, 12:27:41 AM »
Hi, @Deklitch  -- I know you lean towards Sims 3, so it would be great for you to jump into the Tournament again. Good luck if you do!

Thanks Metro, however, the EA App doesn't even think I own Sims 4 any more. For me that's a big :D Even though for others I know it'd be a big :(

I'm happy with my Sims 3 and not burning down the house whenever a Sim prepares a meal. :P

anything