Author Topic: 24 Tasks for 2024  (Read 4750 times)

Offline SueDenim

• Townie
Re: 24 Tasks for 2024
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2024, 11:54:36 AM »
@Rebelangel  - Congrats!

Reading these, I think I need to change my score to DNF.  I had Evie make friends with four different dogs, not four different types of animals.  (She was a toddler.  She wasn't doing anything else useful.   I never think to age them up.  The good thing is that after I moved the kids in, Supriya knocked and asked to stay over a few days.  So she took care of her kids while I was doing everything else.)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: 24 Tasks for 2024
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2024, 05:39:30 PM »
@Rebelangel  - Congrats!

Reading these, I think I need to change my score to DNF.  I had Evie make friends with four different dogs, not four different types of animals.  (She was a toddler.  She wasn't doing anything else useful.   I never think to age them up.  The good thing is that after I moved the kids in, Supriya knocked and asked to stay over a few days.  So she took care of her kids while I was doing everything else.)

Ugh. I am sorry to hear about this mistake, @SueDenim. I'll change the leaderboard now as well as my spreadsheet I use for the World Ranking. But, the World Ranking on the forum will not change until the end of February's 1st event. Get back in the saddle and kick some butt in that one. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything