Author Topic: Social Bunny?  (Read 1282 times)

Offline TheGoat

• Townie
Social Bunny?
« on: September 19, 2023, 10:42:17 AM »
I finally just downloaded High School Years this past month, and I've been playing with it, and I've noticed that if I add a friend to Social Bunny, I end up becoming best friends with them with a full relationship bar eventually, without any required effort. Doesn't matter how often my sim posts (or at all) or how often they visit other sims, everyone who is a contact on Social Bunny eventually becomes besties.

I didn't see anything about this on the known bugs list. Is this normal?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Social Bunny?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 11:46:42 AM »
I finally just downloaded High School Years this past month, and I've been playing with it, and I've noticed that if I add a friend to Social Bunny, I end up becoming best friends with them with a full relationship bar eventually, without any required effort. Doesn't matter how often my sim posts (or at all) or how often they visit other sims, everyone who is a contact on Social Bunny eventually becomes besties.

Your scenario is how Social Bunny works for my sims as well. I can speed up the friending or romantic process whenever needed by sending messages...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simmerme

• Nooboo
Re: Social Bunny?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 03:23:28 AM »

Yes, it's quite normal for Sims to end up becoming best friends with everyone they add to the Social Bunny, even without any effort required.