Author Topic: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty: Complete (3-Dec)  (Read 19297 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 14: Fortune Favours the Bold
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2023, 02:48:42 PM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 14: Fortune Favours the Bold

Previously at Banwell Manor: The family all embraced High Tech careers and moved to the warmer climes of Sulani. Hilda became a Master Mixologist; Matthew humble-bragged his way as a Musical Genius and Henry undoubtedly became Leader of the Pack.

Era: High Tech
Family from L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Matthew
13.family.jpg
Sapphire Shores, Sulani
Season: Spring (2/4)

Cherry: It’s the start of a new week and I’m raring to go.
Imran: Me too. I still can’t believe that I get paid to play games.
Henry: And yet Aunt Belle is better than you at gaming.
Imran: That’s because she livestreams her games to get followers. Why people want to watch other people playing instead of playing themselves, I’ll never know. Anyway, I’m a professional programmer as well.
Henry: You’re not as good as me.
Cherry: Erm – I think we all know you’re getting good at programming by hacking your school grades. Enough, already. You graduated weeks ago.
Henry: But it would be great to get 100% grade.

14.1.jpg

Henry: Huh! Dad told me to sort out the laundry as a punishment for hacking school grades. Like I don’t do it every day anyway.

14.2.jpg

Passer-by: Was that your father I just saw going into the Geek Con rocket? He’s so brave.
Matthew: Well, yes. But it’s me that’s the actual astronaut.
Passer-by: How many times have you been into space?
Matthew: None, technically. But I really am an astronaut.
Passer-by: Oh – I’m sure you are….

14.6.jpg

Chad: What do we want?
Belle: A World United
Chad: When do we want it?
Belle: Now. This is really good coverage. It’s getting me lots more followers.

14.8.jpg

Henry: Ah – a break from chores and I manage to find some treasure. Neat! I wonder where Uncle Matthew got to.

14.14.jpg

Matthew: Oh that feels good.

14.16.jpg

Chad: Thanks for the Archaeology lecture. It was really good.
Belle: If you want to know more Dad, you can read the book what I wrote.
Chad: I’ll add it to my list.
Belle: You know you can do Insta-Upgrades now…could you upgrade my drones? I really need them to last longer.
Chad: I’ll add them to my list. The laundry machines come first.

14.18.jpg

Henry: zzzzzzz – and we didn’t even need me to complete Beach Life, but I have.

14.21.jpg

Belle: You know, you don’t have to follow me everywhere. There’s other things to do at the Spice Festival.
Cherry: I want a drink too.
Belle: OK but I don’t know what my followers will make of your outfit.
Cherry: They’ll love it. I’m setting a new trend. You should try it.
Belle: I’ll add it to my list.

14.22.jpg

Hilda: Here you go, Gabby. I’ve knitted you a bear. I was going to knit an octopus but that’s just decorative. I thought you’d have more fun playing with a toy bear.
Gabriella: Thanks Granny. You’re the best.

14.25.jpg

Briceida: You’d think the principal would make more of an effort to dress up for Prom
Henry: Maybe she got caught in a rain shower.

14.26a.jpg

Briceida: Hey take a photo of me with my crown.
Henry: Smile!
Briceida: Why smile when I can gurn!
Henry: You’re funny.
Briceida: People say I’m childish but I just like to have fun. Did you say your family has got a dog?
Henry: Yep. A cocker spaniel called Dusty.
Briceida: Fantastic. I’ll be over to visit this week. I love dogs.

14.27.jpg

Henry: In for a penny, in for a pound. Fortune favours the bold. Faint heart never won fair lady.
Briceida: What are you on about?
Henry: This!
Briceida: Oh!

14.28.jpg

Progress:
Qualifying Skills 2/5

1.   Rocket Science by Chad on Week 14/Tue day 94
2.   Archaeology by Belle on Week 14/Thu day 96

Qualifying Aspirations 5/5
1.   Leader of the Pack by Henry on Week 13/Tue day 87
2.   Musical Genius by Matthew on Week 13/Thu day 89
3.   Master Mixologist by Hilda on Week 13/Sat day 91
4.   Nerd Brain by Chad on Week 14/Wed day 95
5.   Archaeology Scholar by Belle on Week 14/Thu day 96

Qualifying Careers 0/5

Completed: Day ?

Extras:

1.   Beach Life (Asp) by Henry on Week 14/Fri day 97
2.   Mansion Baron (Asp) by Chad on Week 14/Fri day 97

Previous Progress:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing +Neat; Elder (lived 145 days);
Research & Debate 2, Writing 7; Food Critic 7/10
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented +Perfectionist +Active; Elder (lived 145 days);
Politician – Charity Organiser 8/10

Gen 2:
Cherry
: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic +Cheerful +Overachiever Adult (133 Days to Elder);
Writing 7, Video Gaming 2; Trend Setter 8/10
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, Materialistic/FreeganGeek, Neat +Cheerful +Active Adult (lived 110 days); husband to Cherry;
Pet Training 3, Programming 6, Video Gaming 5; Tech Guru 7/10
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty +Self-Assured +Neat +Creative Adult (152 days to Elder)
   Mischief 8, Video Gaming 7, Writing 5; Social Media - Internet Personality 6/10
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active +Cheerful Young Adult (89 days to Adult)
   Pipe Organ 9, Astronaut 7/10

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (57 days to YA)
   Pet Training 3; Programming 8, Writing 6

Notes

We are knocking out the aspirations, all except Imran's Friend of the Animals. The family will continue to work on clearing the remaining 4-level ones as and when but they are no longer a priority. Clearing the 5 skills will not be too hard either.

Belle's not doing too well with her career but the others are doing just fine. Chad and Cherry may even top theirs in week 15! Assuming there are no unfortunate incidents, I anticipate that the Banwells will reach their goal by the end of week 16 (famous last words?).  :-X

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 14: Fortune Favours the Bold (29-Nov)
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2023, 07:31:09 PM »
I was thinking I might upload the family to the gallery at the end, mainly because I'd like teen Henry to have a future. Thanks to your suggestion, I realise I ought to do it sooner rather than later just in case Hilda doesn't make it! Others can make of Matthew what they will.

He's got such a sensitive face and loves his creative side. His muscles almost seem out of place. I think he'll need an extra large rocket for his astronaut career...

OH! Yes! I have a plan in mind for teen Henry for my Gen 5!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 14: Fortune Favours the Bold (29-Nov)
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2023, 02:29:57 AM »
I was thinking I might upload the family to the gallery at the end, mainly because I'd like teen Henry to have a future. Thanks to your suggestion, I realise I ought to do it sooner rather than later just in case Hilda doesn't make it! Others can make of Matthew what they will.

He's got such a sensitive face and loves his creative side. His muscles almost seem out of place. I think he'll need an extra large rocket for his astronaut career...

OH! Yes! I have a plan in mind for teen Henry for my Gen 5!
The Banwells are up on the gallery now. I'd love to see any of them in your story  :D

I've got my eye on a side character for a new story that will probably start with the new pack. I'm so excited for its release.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 15: It’s Not Always About You
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2023, 06:30:31 AM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 15: It’s Not Always About You

Previously at Banwell Manor: Chad maxed Rocket Science whilst becoming a Nerd Brain and working on being a Charity Organiser. Belle became an Archaeology Scholar while working as an Internet Personality. Hilda, Cherry, Imran and Matthew also worked on their careers while Henry succeeded in living the Beach Life

Family from L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Matthew
15.family.jpg
Sapphire Shores, Sulani
Season: Spring (3/4)

Cherry: Ow!
Watcher: Be careful!
Cherry: Why am I opening up all the gates? And why has none of the family joined me?
Watcher: You’re trying to find natural attacks that you can defend against and if the others are here they seem to get all the attacks.
Cherry: A swarm of bees. Ow Ow. Does that count?
Watcher: That’s one. We need another!
Cherry: Maybe next week. I’m done!

15.1.jpg

Gabriela: Thanks for reading to me, Gramps
Chad: You’re welcome, Gabby. I’m working on my Successful Lineage and you’re perfect!
Gabriela: Thanks.
Chad: Now, if you would just like to do a spot of homework?
Gabriela: Done it already. Sorry.

15.3.jpg

Fan: Oh Oh Oh, I can’t believe you agreed to sign your autograph.
Belle: If you asked me for a selfie, I’d probably say yes…
Fan: That would be too presumptuous.
Belle: No – it would be fine. Really…

15.4.jpg

Belle: What are you working on?
Cherry: Just a quick sketch. Did you know that Watcher has given me four of these sketch pads.
Belle: That’s because you keep leaving them anywhere and everywhere.
Cherry: You don’t seem to be doing anything.
Belle: Just hanging out, here at the Rattlesnake Bar, just, you know, available, just in case anyone wants a selfie…

15.6.jpg

Henry: Aha! I knew I’d ace Programming before Dad. He burns out too quickly.
Belle: And that is my nephew, hacking his school grades.
Henry: Hey, who are you talking too?
Belle: I’m hosting a 24 hour stream. I’ve got loads of viewers although it doesn’t seem to be upping my regular followers.
Henry: Don’t tell the world that I’m hacking my grades.
Belle: There you are, folks, a regular modern household where you can top your Programming skills by incessantly hacking your high school grades, even after you’ve graduated.
Henry: Hey!

15.7.jpg

Belle: Breaking news, folks. My sister Cherry has just reached the pinnacle of her career as a Trend Setter. Tell me, Cherry, what’s the latest trend.
Cherry: Well, Belle, you can see that the goggles are still in, plus green shades. A less formal top is definitely a la mode. No-one wants to look like they’re trying too hard.
Belle: And what do you see as the next big thing?
Cherry: I’ve moved to a more supervisory role. I’ve got a great team and they’ll be pushing new boundaries every day.

15.7a.jpg

Belle: Wow, Agatha Crumplebottom, I do declare you are wearing my style.
Agatha: Agnes was appalled but I like it.
Belle: You really are rocking it. Go Agatha! If any of you out there want to “do an Agatha”, click on the link below to find all sorts of merch.

15.8.jpg

Belle: A beginner’s guide to Wellness.
Watcher: But it’s coming up as a Charisma vid.
Belle: All I’ve done is a yoga routine. I need a Wellness vid – they’re all the rage atm.
Watcher: Maybe you need to film it at the station.

15.20.jpg

Matthew: Diddle diddle diddly diddle
Watcher: Amazing toccata and fugue, Matt.
Matthew: It’s getting all those twiddly bits just right…
Watcher: Well done.

15.20a.jpg

Cherry: This is nice.
Belle: I’ve given a shout out but no fans have appeared.
Cherry: They probably don’t want to disturb our peace. Anyway we’re not here for you. We’re here to celebrate my promotion and Matthews Pipe Organ skills.

15.21.jpg

Matthew: Wheeeeeeee

15.22.jpg

Watcher: Henry!
Henry: zzzzz
Watcher: HENRY!
Henry: zzzzz
Watcher: Oh well. Briceida isn’t here anyway. I wonder why she didn’t visit this week. Maybe next….

15.23.jpg

Progress:
Qualifying Skills 4/5

3.   Programming by Henry on Week 15/Thu day 103
4.   Pipe Organ by Matthew on Week 15/Sat day 105

Qualifying Careers 1/5
1.   Style Influence: Trend Setter by Cherry on Week 15/Thu day 103

Completed: Day ?

Extras:

1.   Beach Life (Asp) by Henry on Week 14/Fri day 97
2.   Mansion Baron (Asp) by Chad on Week 14/Fri day 97

Previous Progress:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing +Neat; Elder (lived 152 days);
Research & Debate 2, Writing 9; Food Critic 9/10
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented +Perfectionist +Active; Elder (lived 152 days);
Politician – Charity Organiser 9/10

Gen 2:
Cherry
: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic +Cheerful +Overachiever Adult (126 Days to Elder);
Writing 7, Video Gaming 2; Trend Setter 10/10
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, Materialistic/FreeganGeek, Neat +Cheerful +Active Adult (lived 117 days); husband to Cherry;
Pet Training 3, Video Gaming 8; Tech Guru: E-Gamer 8/10
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty +Self-Assured +Neat +Creative Adult (145 days to Elder)
   Mischief 8, Video Gaming 9, Writing 5; Social Media - Internet Personality 7/10
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active +Cheerful Young Adult (89 days to Adult)
   Astronaut 9/10

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (57 days to YA)
   Pet Training 4; Writing 6

Notes

With 3 of the Banwells at level 9 of their careers, week 16 should see us very nearly to the finish line, if not all the way.

Imran frequently gets burn-outs from the computers and so has to do something creative. He’s too old to risk “relaxing” by working out. Belle enjoys being the centre of attention but not enough to really milk those fans. Hopefully one of these two will up their game and complete this dynasty.

The main reason for the delay is that I’m too nice to my Sims, letting them go do things for their irrelevant aspirations.

*edited to correct the Agatha/Agnes confusion

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 15: It’s Not Always About You (1-Dec)
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2023, 11:19:00 AM »
Congrats to Cherry and Matthew for their respective achievements!
I was so ready to see Agnes Crumplebottom wearing one of Belle's styles but then I scrolled down and it was Agatha! :D
Oh yes, I can relate! The Saga of the Misplaced Digitalistic Sketchpad!!!

Wow, you are so very, very close now.  I'm sure you can already taste the finish line!
Go Watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 15: It’s Not Always About You (1-Dec)
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2023, 02:30:22 PM »
Congrats to Cherry and Matthew for their respective achievements!
I was so ready to see Agnes Crumplebottom wearing one of Belle's styles but then I scrolled down and it was Agatha! :D
Oh yes, I can relate! The Saga of the Misplaced Digitalistic Sketchpad!!!

Wow, you are so very, very close now.  I'm sure you can already taste the finish line!
Go Watcher!
Oops I always get those two muddled up. I'll edit it.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 16: Finale
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2023, 04:11:19 AM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 16: Finale

Previously at Banwell Manor: Cherry topped her Trend Setter career, Henry maxed Programming and Matthew maxed the Pipe Organ

Belle: A selfie? It would be an absolute pleasure.
Fan: Well, you are a 5-star celebrity. You must be used to being asked for selfies.
Belle: Not so much.

16.1.jpg

Belle: I’d like to thank my parents, my amazing family and, to be totally honest, our Watcher. I didn’t want to come tonight but she got me here to collect this amazing award. I can’t begin to tell you how wonderful our Watcher is.

16.3.jpg

Henry: Can you help me?
Curio Shop Owner: Maybe…
Henry: It’s about the secret lab.
Curio Shop Owner: Look kid – don’t start what you can’t finish. If you open the lab and let the spores out without following it through….well, I’ve said too much already.

16.4.jpg

Henry: I’ve just found out that Granny is now the top Food Critic but I know Dad’s struggling to top his computer skills. I bet I’ve got time to sort all this out….

16.6.jpg

Henry: Rats! I’ve been grounded. Gramps topped his Charity Organiser career today as well so Watcher won’t let me go open the locked door. What’s the worst that could happen? It’s not like I’m going to max Fabrication, even if we needed it.

16.7.jpg

Belle: Another selfie? And with a Cosplayer? This will look amazing on my status.
Fan: You’re the best, Belle!
Belle: You’re right there. I’ve just maxed out Video Gaming and won the Ultimate Gaming Challenge. I really am the best.

16.8.jpg

Fan: I never expected to see a celeb like you in Strangeville. Can I have a selfie?
Belle: No problem. I’m here with my nephew Henry. He said something about some spores getting out…
Fan: Oh no! He hasn’t opened the…. I’m out of here!

16.10.jpg

Matthew: Oh yes! Top Space Ranger Matthew at your service.
Watcher: Well done, Matt. With Imran getting all his requirements, we are on the home straight.

16.11.jpg

Henry: Granny?
Hilda: Yes, dear.
Henry: What’s going to happen to me?
Hilda: How do you mean, dear?
Henry: I feel like I haven’t achieved my full potential and everyone’s talking about this all ending.
Hilda: To be honest, Henry, I’ve enjoyed every minute of my life and I’m over the moon that your Gramps and I made it right to the end. But it’s been a long haul from the beginning and I’m ready for a rest. But you! You’re still a teen. There’s a whole Simverse out there, just waiting for a likely lad like you!

16.12.jpg

Watcher: You did it, Imran! Well done.
Imran: That GeekCon boost was exactly what I needed. Hey, what’s going on? I’ve changed into my formals.
Watcher: We’ve thrown a family reunion to celebrate.
Imran: It’s 10pm. Everyone will be exhausted. And all the grandchildren won't be allowed to stay up late.
Watcher: Just get inside so we can take some photos.

16.13.jpg

Matthew: You can take as many photos of me as you like. Like this….or this…how about this…

16.14.jpg

Watcher: Cherry! Why did you have to turn around just then.
Cherry: Sorry. I’m a bit busy taking photos of my own. You know I maxed Photography?
Watcher: Getting you all together for a photo is impossible. Especially with half of you going off to bed.

16.15.jpg

Watcher: Never mind. We got another gold medal party.

16.17.jpg

Watcher: Right, time to put on celebration outfits and ….. CHEESE!

16.family.jpg
Sapphire Shores, Sulani
Season: Spring (4/4)

Progress:
Qualifying Skills 5/5

3.   Programming by Henry on Week 15/Thu day 103
4.   Pipe Organ by Matthew on Week 15/Sat day 105
5.   Video Gaming by Belle on Week 16/Tue day 108

Qualifying Careers 5/5
1.   Style Influence: Trend Setter by Cherry on Week 15/Thu day 103
2.   Food Critic by Hilda on Week 16/Mon Day 107
3.   Politician: Charity Organiser by Chad on Week 16/Mon day 107
4.   Astronaut: Space Ranger by Matthew on Week 16/Wed day 109
5.   Tech Guru: eSport Gamer by Imran on Week 16/Thu day 110

Completed: Day 110 (Week 16 Thursday)

Previous Progress:
No Tech Era
Qualifying Skills

1.   Fishing by Chad on week 2/Wed day 11
2.   Fitness by Chad on week 2/Fri day 13
3.   Parenting by Hill on week 3/Wed day 18
4.   Singing by Hill  on week 3/Thu day 19
5.   Charisma by Hill on week 3/Fri day 20
Completed: Day 20

Low Tech Era
Qualifying Skills

1.   Cooking by Hilda on week 4/Sat day 21
2.   Violin by Taranos on week 5/Sun day 29
3.   Herbalism by Chad on week 5/Wed day 32
4.   Guitar by Cherry on week 5/Thu day 33
5.   Gardening by Chad on week 6/Mon day 37

Qualifying Aspirations
1.   Angling Ace by Chad on week 4/Mon day 23
2.   Soulmate by Hilda on week 4/Fri day 20
3.   Friend of the World by Hilda on week 5/Mon day 30
4.   Outdoor Enthusiast by Chad on week 5/Fri day 34
5.   The Curator by Cherry on week 5/Sat day 35
Completed: Day 37

Mid Tech
Qualifying Skills

1.   Knitting by Hilda on week 7/Tue day 45
2.   Painting by Cherry on week 7/Thu day 47
3.   Handiness by Chad on week 8/Wed day 52
4.   Wellness by Cherry on week 8/Thu day 53
5.   Veterinary by Hilda on week 8/Sat day 55

Qualifying Aspirations
1.   Super Parent by Hilda on week 6/Wed day 39
2.   Serial Romantic by Taranos week 8/Mon day 51
3.   Big Happy Family by Hilda week 8/Wed day 52
4.   Painter Extraordinaire by Cherry week 8/Wed day 52
5.   Fabulously Wealthy by Belle on week 9/Sun day 57
Completed: Day 57

More Tech Era
Qualifying Skills 5/5

1.   Logic by Cherry on week 9/Sun day 57
2.   Baking by Belle on week 9/Sun day 57
3.   Comedy by Chad on week 9/Mon day 58
4.   Piano by Belle on week 9/Tue day 59
5.   Selvadoradan Culture by Cherry on week 9/Thu day 61

1.   Freelance Botanist by Chad on week 9/Tue day 59
2.   Renaissance Sim by Cherry on week 9/Wed day 60
3.   Country Caretaker by Imran on week 10/Sat day 70
4.   Body Builder by Chad on week 11/Mon day 72
5.   Master Chef by Hilda on week 11/Sat day 77

Qualifying Careers 5/5
1.   Gardener: Botanist by Chad on week 11/Wed day 74
2.   Entertainer: Musician by Belle on week 11/Wed day 74
3.   Painter: Master of the Real by Cherry on week 12/Mon day 79
4.   Culinary: Mixologist by Hilda on week 12/Sat day 84
5.   Athlete: Bodybuilder by Imran on week 13/Mon day 86
Completed: Day 86

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing +Neat; Elder (lived 157days); 6 skills, 6 aspirations, 2 careers.
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented +Perfectionist +Active; Elder (lived 157 days); 6 skills, 5 aspirations, 2 careers.

Gen 2:
Taranos
: (out of house) 1 skill, 1 aspiration
Cherry: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic +Cheerful +Overachiever Adult (121 Days to Elder); 5 skills, 3 aspirations, 2 careers.
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, Materialistic/FreeganGeek, Neat +Cheerful +Active Adult (lived 122 days); husband to Cherry; 1 aspirations, 2 careers.
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty +Self-Assured +Neat +Creative Adult (140 days to Elder); 4 skills, 2 aspirations, 1 career
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active +Cheerful Young Adult (77 days to Adult); 1 skill, 1 aspiration, 1 career.

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (45 days to YA); 1 skill, 1 aspiration

Notes

Imran romped to the finish line by maxing both Programming and Video Gaming at GeekCon which gives a boost to both skills while they’re there. I had been anticipating that his constant burn-outs would take us to the end of the week. Incidentally, with my Season length set to 4 week, the amazing Banwells achieved their goal within one year!

I’ve really enjoyed playing this SimTech Challenge with its differing restrictions for each Era. I highly recommend it. I was so happy and not a little surprised that Chad and Hilda both made it through to the end. It felt like a close-run thing when Hilda got her first death notice in the week before moving into the Long-Lived High Tech Era.

I considered trying to max all the available skills and get a few more aspirations but….For Rent beckons in just a few days’ time and a new adventure awaits.

As mentioned previously, the Banwell family are up on the Gallery should anyone want to take Henry on an adventure. Or one of the others. Just don’t choose Dusty if you want to do Friend of the Animals. I never saw him misbehave once!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 16: Finale (3-Dec)
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2023, 04:29:59 PM »
A heartfelt congratulations to you, Watcher, on completing your SimTech Dynasty!
Very well-played, indeed!
As for Friend of the Animals, please try it next time with a Raccoon!  They are constantly misbehaving!

I'd planned to get my MishMash Legacy to the point where my Gen9 heir could take advantage of For Rent, but I got distracted by a different game (Coral Island).
Looking forward to whatever challenge you begin next!

P.S. Matthew really is a sultry hottie, isn't he?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2023, 12:47:13 AM »
Congratulations on another Dynasty so well-done! And heartfelt thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Now please excuse me while I go grab those Banwells! I have plans for young Henry, and just maybe Matthew as well.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2023, 02:42:01 AM »
So grateful for the support & encouragement of both @oshizu & @GlazeyLady as I played and wrote up this challenge. You guys are the best and I love reading your stories too.

Whilst I would enjoy playing the challenges totally solo, I do find writing them up makes my family more real, if that makes sense. Also it makes me accountable regarding the challenge rules to which I've signed up.

I'm also very grateful to this forum for providing the platform for my stories. Thanks to @Metropolis Man and the rest of the team for all your hard work.

anything