Author Topic: Seeking the Crowning Achievement  (Read 9511 times)

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
Re: Seeking the Crowning Achievement
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2023, 02:32:48 PM »
Great victory @Vesper ! I didn't even think of some parts of your strategy, I thought some of the achievements you got were impossible to get in 2 weeks, for example the legacies ones :D  You did it very well!

Baako Jang and Raj Rasoya were part of my household too and got lot of achievements! And...they both died of laughter like did one of your sims,during a party. Fortunately it was the last day of the challenge!

I got all the achievements related to skills ,and some related to careers with sims that were already at level 8-9 in their careers (Baako and Anaya Jang, Jacques Villareal, Raj Rasoya, Christopher Michaelson, Xochitl Luna and Ian Robles)
I was very proud that one of my silm finally got the "Perfect Llama" one, for 125 points: she spent so much time playing bowling!
I got some little other achievements too.

Was a bit disappointed because I planned to get "Triple Play" with a dog and made room in my household for that. Finally the dog had only 2 babies...

Offline Vesper

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2023, 02:42:10 PM »
I'm so impressed that you got Perfect Llama Elinoee! I discounted that as impossible.

Also, I didn't think to check the San Sequoia Sims for their career levels, I'm not at all familiar with the Sims on more recent packs and tend to forget about them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2023, 03:43:47 PM »
I managed to get Honorary Sim Guru by spending way way way too much time in build mode XD

Offline Nandarelle

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2023, 04:55:14 PM »
Congratulations, Vesper!

I didn't really have the time last week to do this challenge justice.
Something I did notice is that maxing careers became a little bit more difficult. If the Wishing Well gives them low performance and they get fired, they can't rejoin right away. Previously, they just got right back to it, just one level lower. It probably changed with Growing Together.

And Perfect Llama really is possible, Raj Rasoya got it in my game.