Author Topic: Sims 4 Big Brother (Females edition)  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
Sims 4 Big Brother (Females edition)
« on: December 09, 2022, 12:54:24 PM »
SIMS 4 BIG BROTHER - MEET THE CAST
Sims 4 Big Sister is a parody of the reality television Big Brother. 8 personalities will compete with their abilities to win a prize of $500.000 simoleons.

I use the rules for the Big Brother Challenge, you can check them here https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=24685.0

But in the end, you can establish whatever rule you wish as long you have fun with this game. That is exactly what I did at some point. Personally, I'm in love with reality competitions and play it on sims it's really fun so this time I want to share it. I'm new on all of these forums, hope you like it  :)

Let's start meeting my lucky cast of 8 girls that will compete in this first edition.
Some of the Characters are inspired by someone else (Celebrities, characters, even real person that I know) but are not necessarily that person, I just like to add this little factor to add more fun to my game. I also try to create some spicy personalities so I don't get bored with the sims.

1) Yuki Tokyo
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
21 years old.
Yuki Tokyo is a premade sim that I styled in a different way. She aspires to be a celebrity one day but has a mediocre tiktok account that would like to improve by getting new followers with this show.

2) Yube Beso
27 years old.
Yube Beso is a latina actress from telenovelas. Her career is not the same as it was back in the day, now she is a mother that married a Magnate. Yube Beso may shouldn't need to work anymore but she will take every minute of fame that she can.

3) Jeanna Black
25 years old.
Jeanna is a famous athlete. She competes in the Olympic Games and even if she did nothing memorable with the scores she was there and built a career on basis of it. Jeanna want's the money no matter what and think she is the best to claim it.

4) Marcela Iglesias
28 years old.
Marcela Iglesias is a housewife known for being married to a republican politician. She has a big family and really cares for them. Marcela one day gets tired of her everyday life and applies to this show. She thinks the world needs to know her and her Barbie Aesthetic. she deserves to make her own name in the world.

5) Eva Longoria
23 years old.
Eva is inspired by one actress from Desperate Housewives but I didn't follow the same path as the character or the celebrity. This Eva all that care to her is having a good time, she likes to make some pranks and hopefully give us some great TV moments. That's really all she cared, she want to win the competition but will do it on her way.

6) Monet the Drag Queen
25 years old.
Despite her name, she is not a drag queen. She is supposed to be an empresarial woman realness but was kind of inspired by Monet and Bob from RuPaul Drag Race. This Monet is very materialistic and snob but kind of socially awkward.

7) Spencer Liar
21 years old.
If you watched Pretty Little Liars this sims kind of remind me of her so that was the vibe that I went. Spencer is a science student but likes to be the best in everything. The only thing that came on her way is always herself and her rude way to treat other people.

8) Malibu
22 years old.
Malibu is a Transgender woman who does drag for living. She is known for her Barbie Aesthetic and is famous on Instagram. Malibu is romantic but evil, some people like that. She would love to bring some drama to the table, she would hate to be part of a boring reality.

I will upload the first episode soon. Hope you like it and let me know who are you rooting for or any ideas that you have to add to it.
Below you can find the index of the episodes.

Thank you.

EPISODES SEASON 1

EPISODE 1 - FIRST WEEK

CHAPTER 1 - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32765.msg519318#msg519318
CHAPTER 2 - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32765.msg519320#msg519320
CHAPTER 3 - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32765.msg519323#msg519323
CHAPTER 4 - https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32765.msg519331#msg519331
CHAPTER 5 - FIRST CEREMONY https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=32765.msg519336#msg519336
CHAPTER 6 -
CHAPTER 7 -
CHAPTER 8 - FIRST ELIMINATION

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 Big Brother (Females edition)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 04:17:38 PM »
FIRST CHAPTER
[/b]

Day 1 - First Impressions. (NOTED: These reality tv shows are basically tr*sh television so you may find some drama on it but are for story purposes.)

This will be the house where the girls will stay for the next 7 weeks. I'm using a saved file "Simply Unique Save File" and I choose one of the houses from it.

Remember that the idea of this challenge is just to watch the relationships of the sims and watch them improve their skills. I will have nothing to do with how they interact or their performance in the competition, my position is more like a producer from the show.

The girls arrive at the house and are ready to have their first impressions of everyone.

Some of them decide to chat and meet each other, everything was calm and happy at first. I think everyone was happy to be there.

Jeanna couldn't stan how lame and boring the other girls were and decide to left the conversation to explore the house...

and couldn't pass from taking a nap. She as an athlete deserves to rest everything they want it.

Monet and Malibu star chat and they immediately start a fight.
Monet: I don't think being a "Drag Queen" should be such a "thing"

Malibu start hearing the accusations coming from Monet about her being a fraud and having no talent.

Monet: You have no achievements baby, you shouldn't be talking like you are proud of your life. I don't think is an important thing.

Malibu: Entertain is a job babe and I wouldn't stay here hearing your opinion, nobody cares about an unuseful secretary. Bye.

Marcela was ready to take a swim but all the noise made by Malibu and Monet made her go mad.

She is definitely tired of the other girls.

Malibu decides to sleep even tho she notices Marcela is not having it.

Some of the girls like Yuki decide to go to sleep, she wasn't really care about what is going on and want to be ready for the competition.

Marcela decides to chat with Eva about what happened.
Marcela: Girl, they are just like a child. Even my twins with 3 years old are more mature that some of the girls.
Eva: I just hear that but I don't wanna be part of it. Girl, is embarrassing, is 2022.
They didn't realize that Monet was coming.

Marcela and Eva change the conversation immediately.

But deeply Monet knows that she didn't give the best impression.

All of the girls go to sleep to be ready for the next day.

And of course, production takes advantage of it to put on the backyard their first challenge.

This week will be Painting week.
They will have an easel for each member so they can practice during the week and improve their skills.

As I said before the competition started on Friday (Sims Hours). Tuesday we will announce the winner of this week challenge and two nominates.
The first nominate will be selected by the Winner and this sim will be the one with the worst relationship.
The second nominee will be the worst performance during the challenge.
Both sims will face a different challenge and by Friday we will know the first eliminated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To make those episodes I use what ever to it come to my mind to make the storyline make sense with the screenshots. It's really all impprovise since I'm not controling anyone but hope you like it.  :)

I will try to do two days by episodes or if you have any idea for the show let me know, I'm new on this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 05:56:12 PM »
Second Chapter

Day 2 - DRAMA AROUND THE CORNER

It's day 2 on the Big Sister House. It should be a beautiful day for these girls but the sky is cloudy so maybe some drama is coming.

Marcela woke up early because she wanted to enjoy the pool even tho the sky was cloudy.

She really have a good time by herself and didn't kick the tr*sh this time.

Some of the girls as Malibu, Yube, and Spencer start to practice for the challenge. (I also create a group to encourage them to paint at some hours.)

Some other girls like Eva decide to play the game in a different way and decide to talk with Jeanna.

Eva: Did you hear what happened yesterday?
Jeanna: Couldn't care less. I came to sleep a little bit but when I came back everyone was on their own.
Eva: True, that girl Monet is very problematic. She was attacking the transgender girl.

But somehow it didn't go well...

Jeanna: You know what? I don't care. You are such a gossipy girl and I don't like that kind of girl. I will build my own relationships and I don't care what you have to say.

Jeanna: I'm watching you!

After the drama. Some other girls start working on their painting abilities and chat a little bit.

Unfortunately for the girls, Jeanna decides to choose violence and is ready to cause some drama in the house.

Jeanna is not playing with fake girls. She informed Monet about everything Eva was saying about her. Things as she is a "problematic girl".

Of course, Monet reacts in a bad way. She left her anger act for her and want to put the girls in a dangerous situation.... so yeah, she caused a fire.

The smoke starts to spread from the house and Monet tries to run from the crime scene.

But Monet failed in the process. All of the girls watch her leave the fire. And look who's there at first, Eva.

But even if they have a water spray...

Eva decides to act like a hero. Go girl, try to avoid the allegations!

The girls are now mad at Monet. What was she thinking about?

Monet breakdown after she finds everyone hates her now on the house. She may need to fight to win the challenge to stay.

Jeanna didn't know how crazy the girls are. She now will try to stay away from the drama.

Some girls keep working on their skills.

While other tried to sleep.

And others are actually sleeping to get ready for the next day.

Hope you stay there to watch how this reality evolves. Let me know who you support, who would like to see going home and if you have any idea that you would like to watch here.
Thank you!

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2022, 09:06:55 PM »
CHAPTER THREE

Day 3 - THE TIKTOKER GIRL

Is day 3 in the Big Sister house and is cloudy again. Let's see what the day has for our girls.

While some of the girls were sleeping...

Monet have a moment yesterday after she thought about her actions. She woke up and make ice cream for everyone. If this is her strategy we are here for it, right?

And look, it works. All of the girls are eating her ice cream and having a good time.

Until they listen to Yuki freaking out at Yube.
Yube: Girl you are making a mess while you eat. Don't eat as a caveman or at least clean.
Yuki: It's just like 9 am. Please go back to sleep. You can't tell me what to do.

Yube: It was advice, I refuse to live with someone who likes the mess.
Yuki: Don't talk to me like I'm one of your daughters.
Yube: Ok,,  bye Yuki. Do whatever you want.

Monet: I tried to do something great and this is what happen.
Marcela: I already get used to this change of moods.
Eva: Unfortunately.

Just to forget the drama. Some of the girls go back work on their abilities to win the challenge.

Yube and Yuki then sit down to solve their situation.

Both are very grown and kind women so don't see the need to have an unnecessary brief.

After fixing her relationship with Yuki, ube was on her way to do her needs and getting focused on the competition

She couldn't make it to the bathroom, but fortunately, the bush that she has been sleeping on and used to pee, and no one saw her...

Eva: Hi!!!
Yube: Girl, you scared me. You are everywhere hun.
Eva: Why you said that?

Eva: *Sniff* what the- is this smell???
Yube: which smell? To me doesn't smell.

Eva: How can you not smell it?
Yube: Must be you girl. You are delusion right now. Bye.

Other girls were also knowing each other, Marcela and Yuki were talking about their lives.
Marcela: Oh, so you are famous on tiktok? Give me your Username.

Yuki: Omg, from where did you get this phone?
Marcela: Is confidential. Just tell me before someone take it away from me.
Yuki: Girl you are so funny, I like you.

Marcela: For sure I am. Finally, someone has something nice to say.
Yuki: :D Can you just follow me?
Marcela: Sure sweetheart. You should include me in one of this videos, you will see how much your account will gain.

Yuki: Sure :D

At night most of the girls practice their skills and start painting.

Some girls start talking about their paints and who is the wrost by far. Some of them said is Marcela.

Marcela: Oh my god girls, why are you saying that? I'm doing my best  :'( You shouldn't said that to me.

Malibu: I'm sorry you hear this but is the reality. You shouldn't keep living on that barbie fantasy of yours, this is a competition.
Marcela: My paints are cute, you don't know how to admire abstractive art.
Malibu: PLEASE!

Malibu: You just need to look at them!
(Marcela's paint is the last one)
Marcela: Well, all of them are ugly, just like you!

The tension feels in the house now. Spencer gets in the middle of the girls to avoid any fight.

TO BE CONTINUED...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3 will be finalized at the start of the next episode but didn't want to end the drama just to avoid the rule of 25 pictures.

Every recomendation will be welcome, hope you have a good time reading this challenge. I'm excited to see how the system of elimination goes, you can sent me a message if you want to chat :)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2022, 02:54:55 AM »
What a lot of drama! I don't have a favourite yet but looking forward to the results  :)

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2022, 04:47:34 PM »
What a lot of drama! I don't have a favourite yet but looking forward to the results  :)
Thank you for the coment. results will be here soon

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2022, 06:10:13 PM »
CHAPTER FOUR

Night 3

Malibu: I don't think your paint is on our level yet and some of them think that as well.
Eva: Girls, this is absurd. Don't fight over something insignificant like Malibu's opinion.

Malibu: But I'm not even fighting. Marcela can handle the truth, this is a competition babe. We will be judged and I'm telling you so you can improve it and get a better score.

Marcela: Of course, you didn't. You just wanted to stare at the pot.
Malibu: Well guess what? I did. So go with your emotions somewhere else. I'm going to sleep.
Ma

Yuki: Wow this girl loves to cause some drama hun? loves it, at least I have something to watch while I'm eating this ice cream.

Day 4 - THE GIRL WHO PAINT BAD
The sun finally rises and shines on the Big sister's house. This may be a good day for some of the girls but certainly not for all of them.

Monet couldn't sleep. She has been having so much trouble for sleep due to she is sharing a bed with Yube.

Most of the girls hang out in the kitchen while discussing the competition.

The girls hire a Butler, the house was a mess.

Most girls use the morning to improve their skills. The nominee ceremony will be tomorrow and they want to feel safe from the first elimination.

Eva wanted to check how Marcela was doing for today.
Marcela: can you mind your own business? I don't want any girl laughing about my paint today.

Eva: Calm down! I want to give you a hand. I feel like you are my friends-
Marcela: Well, is not the time. Go back and paint, you should be worried about your own game.

Eva: You shouldn't treat me like this...

Marcela: Jeanna are you hearing that noise? It sounds like someone who likes to betray their friends.

Spencer: Girls can we all be friends and have a conversation about our feelings? I think that can help us to get along, this game should be about being nice to each other.

Malibu: Who cares about being nice...
Marcela: Of course, you don't.

Malibu: What I'm saying is that we have 500.000 simoleons to lose. That is more important than our actual relationships.
Spencer: So you are saying that you don't care about us?

Jeanna: Y'all already heard the princess Malibu.
Marcela: Yeah, now everyone knows that you are fake.

Malibu: What are you saying? I'm the only one being real during this show. It's true that we came here for the money and not for the love to have friends, I have a lot of them.

Yube: I love you Malibu but you will pay for that big mouth that you have.

Some girls like Monet couldn't care less about the Drama. She was trying to stay away from the girls so they can forget about what she did so she decide to swim a little bit.

Of course, the butler wasn't helping that much so the girls help her cause the mess was big.

It was a long day for some girls, Marcela for example feels tired of everything in the house. She is not sure if she can make it to the finals.

The drama queen was also tired but she didn't have the chance to coordinate her brain and make it to her bed so she faint.

The competition is now getting on the nerve of some contestants. They only have one more day to improve their skills and know the first winner and nominee for the elimination.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2022, 09:42:44 AM »
CHAPTER FIVE
Day 5 - FIRST NOMINATIONS

Is a cloudy day again at the Big Sister house. Today the girls and us will know the first winner and nominations.

Unfortunately, Monet has been sharing a bed with Yube and that has been a Journey. Both girls barely sleep since they refuse to sleep at the same time.
This affect both performances but well, hopefully, the girls figured it out.

The girls get along at the kitchen as usual.

I forget to pay their bills so the light was suspended for a moment.  :'(

Since this was a rainy day none of the girls practiced for the first Ceremony. They maybe feel comfortable with their performances.

Instead of practice, the girls cared more about their looks.

And some girls uses to rest.

Malibu invites Jeanna to talk about the competition. She has a plan in her pink mind.

Malibu: I'm kind of worried about the competition. I would like to have a guarantee that I will stay.
Jeanna: Me too girl, will be embarrassing if I go home first.
Malibu: Yeah, that's why I wanted to talk to you.

Jeanna: Come on girl, just say it.
Malibu: It's because you are one of the strongest competitors and I'm focusing on this competition. I would like to create an alliance with you. We are two powerhouses and we can make it to the top 2. What do you say?
Jeanna: I'm kind of flattered and impressed but I'm in. Will be fun to send those girls home.
Malibu: Perfect  ;)

FIRST CEREMONY: NOMINATION

The girls get dressed for this event and are on their way to sit down.

Welcome ladies, hope you are feeling excited about this ceremony.
This is how it will go.
We will know the ranking for the challenge. The best performance will be the winner and have the power to nominee one of her fellow contestants.
The person with the worst result in the challenge will be nominated automatically.
Both nominees will face a challenge to decide their fate on this show.

-Girs, how you are feeling today?
Jeanna: Great, as soon as we finished those ceremonies we will be closer to the final.
Marcela: I'm highly invested to know the results.

-Girls, do you feel safe from the elimination?
Monet: This could go either way so who knows?
Yuki: I don't. I think we all have the same possibilities to get eliminated but I did my best at the challenge.

-Ok let's reveal your scores from the Challenge.

1) Eva 2) Marcela 3) Jeanna 4) Malibu
5) Spencer 6) Eva 7) Yuki 8) Monet

That means that Eva is the first winner of the first challenge on Big Sister Ever.

Monet is now the first nominee by the challenge.

Now I will show you relationships with Eva so you can have an inside on her decision.
And we have a tight between Spencer, Yube, Jeanna, and Malibu are tied.
So the safe girls (Marcela and Yuki) will cast a vote for their nominees.

Here are their relationships.

Marcela: For Me and Yuki caught our attention how malicious this person is. So, we are sending Malibu to the elimination.

Malibu is now the second member nominee. She is nominated by the house.

-The rest of the girls are safe to fight for the $500.000 simoleons while Malibu and Monet will face each other on a painting challenge. More details will be provided the next day.
This is everything for today. You can go back to the house.
Good luck!

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2022, 02:33:48 AM »
Evil Malibu needs to go! Monet hasn't got very involved yet but she could get interesting.
Do the rest of the household get to vote? I've had a quick look at the rules...are you sticking to them or changing them slightly?

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 12:17:19 PM »
Evil Malibu needs to go! Monet hasn't got very involved yet but she could get interesting.
Do the rest of the household get to vote? I've had a quick look at the rules...are you sticking to them or changing them slightly?

Yeah, I change some things a little bit, especially on the elimination process. I couldn't decide on the Nominee for Eva's relationship since most of the girls has the same relationship with her so I decide with the votes of the girls that have a good relationship with Eva. Hopefully next time the winner of the challenge can decide without the vote of the rest of the household.

But yeah, thank you for your comment tho. Evil Malibu hahaha and Monet has things to prove, I agree :D .

Offline Ivywl_

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2022, 11:58:56 PM »
CHAPTER SIX

Night 5- After Nominations

Monique and Malibu are the first two nominees for the elimination.

Malibu: Finally what you wanted. Hope you can laugh now cause I'm going nowhere.

Marcela: You basically left me no choice. Girl instead of fixing your hair you should work on your personality, you are evil and love the chaos. I won't stand that.
Malibu: You are just hurt since we agree on your bad painting.

Marcela: So you have the results, I was the second place remember and you are up for elimination so check your position in this competition instead of using that big mouth of you.
Malibu was so gagged. She decides to go to sleep.

Marcela is keep doing this thing every time she is tired and I kind of get her.

Later on some girls were too excited about the competition so they decided to stay up and bond.  First, we have Spencer and Eva chatting on the kitchen.
Spencer: This week was so stressful. I'm glad to be safe.
Eva: I'm feeling amazing after that win, it just feels correct.

Spencer: You work hard for that win, you really deserve it. You are basically a genius when it comes to painting, you really gagged me this week.

Yube hears a little bit of that conversation and something about it feels weird. She doubts Spencer's intentions but has no proof to think that.

Yube was about to tell Eva about her instinct but Malibu decides to join the conversation.

Malibu: Hi girls. Eva I just want to tell you that I have no hard feelings about the decision.
Eva: It was really close, I couldn't decide. I mean, is nothing personal.
Malibu: I understand that, also you are a great player, I would like to know you a little bit.

Eva kind of like a lot this situation of power, it feels like she is ruling the game.

Before they sleep, Spencer and Yuki talk a little bit about the competition.
Yuki: I recomed you make some friends Spencer, you look nice but you were about to be nominated tonight.
Spencer: What, what do you mean?
Yuki: I mean, this competition is about making friends right? You need to bond more with the girls.

Spencer: Who told you that doesn't like me?
Yuki: I didn't say that.
Spencer: You basically told me that you have some conversations with girls that said that doesn't care about me or even dislike me, like what's going on?
Yuki: Omg girl I was just trying to give you an advice.

Spencer left the room mad and wanted to share her angry with someone but suddenly she has an idea. Probably a bad idea.

Spencer is kind of a liar and compulsive and she used this time.
Spencer: I was talking with Yuki in the room and she came to me saying that she manipulates you to nominate Malibu, she also said that you are annoying. Girl, she always has a comment for every girl is kind of tired of hearing her.
Eva: What? Yuki seems like a nice girl.
Spencer: But she is not, I'm telling you!

DAY 6
After all the drama the girls finally falls asleep.
By the next day, the things for the Paint challenge are back.

Malibu and Monet were added to a different group for the nominees. The only action will be for painting.
Both girls have 2 days to paint the most amount of the paintings.
The girl that wins the most money will stay for the next week.

As always the morning started in the kitchen.

All the safe girls spend their day resting. some of them were ready for day drinking.

Malibu uses all morning to paint and improve her skills.

Unfortunately, this wasn't the case for Monet. She spent all morning sleeping...

...and doing everything but painting.

Malibu was enjoying having the lead.

Actually, this worried Yuki and Marcela, none of them wanted to Malibu stay one more week so they decided to talk to Monet.
Marcela: Babe, Malibu has been doing her paintings all day long.
Yuki: Yeah, she is at in advantage right now, and I want you to stay.

Monet: Thank you for taking care of me girls but I can do it by myself. I'm not even worried about the challenge, I know I can do it better than the living silicone. I wouldn't do a lot of mediocre paints that Malibu is doing, once I'm inspired I will paint a lot of them.

Also Monet five minutes later.
By the way, I don't know why but she didn't paint a single painting even tho she is in the same group as Malibu but well.

Yuki and Marcela discuss it later that night.
Yuki: I'm not sure about Monet on this challenge.
Marcela: Yeah, she has been really lazy. I'm worried that Evil Malibu stay one more week.
Yuki: Today was calm, probably cause she is focused on the challenge. If she stays one more week we will try to sabotage her, okay?
Marcela: I like how you think Yuki!

READERS NOTE
I didn't know that I will have so much fun doing this challenge. Yeah, as this is kind of a parody I change a lot of things as the elimination process for something easier for me.
And I'm thinking to add some twists to the game.
Stay tuned ;)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2022, 02:06:49 AM »
Oh dear! It looks like Monet isn't inspired by her namesake, lol. Another week of drama with Malibu! What fun!

anything