Author Topic: The Jewels of Appaloosa Plains -- An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter Eight + End)  (Read 7244 times)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Oh peach, I'm so sorry! What a devastating thing to have happen. That's the kind of thing that all Sims players probably worry about at one time or another, but we never expect it to actually happen. I'm sorry you've lost all your Sims files. You don't need to feel embarrassed! Bad things happen to the best of us. (And you're not the only one who doesn't always have backups. I tend to neglect making backups myself sometimes. I should probably do that more often...)

I absolutely loved this final chapter of the Stones, though. The chemistry between Fluorite and Dakota was dynamic and scintillating, and I love how you've developed Dakota's character in general. Also, this:

Fluorite’s neck and chest grew warm—but the Party Popper took that feeling, dumped it in a tin shaker, and rocked it between the ice cubes until it flowed back into her body, cold and bold and sparkling.

Dang. What a sentence! I hope you write other stuff, too, beyond the world of The Sims. And that you keep doing it. Because you're really good.

I'm sad to see the end of the Stones, but I'm so excited to see whatever story you share next! The nice thing about The Sims is that there is always another family or story for you to fall in love with, even if it doesn't exist yet. You're a gifted writer and storyteller, so whenever you are able and feel like sharing a new story with us, I'll be reading. :)