Author Topic: How do I delete a particular item?  (Read 1990 times)

Offline asheehee

• Nooboo
How do I delete a particular item?
« on: October 03, 2022, 04:13:08 PM »
Hi, I have a problem where I have downloaded a mod or something and in it was some cc. I am really uncomfortable with this and I can't seem to find it in my cc. I've looked in the sims 4 in game cc downloaded menu at my over 2000 items individually and deleted any with weird names (like I had a few with random letters and numbers), looked up every term I could think of to try in the file explorer search and delete it as well as looking up folders marked with things like 'mental health' and anything like scars. Unfortunately, I have many files and folders on file explorer with names that are random numbers.
Is there any way to check or filter quicker? Or get the file name and/or location in cas? Please help!! Thank you

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: How do I delete a particular item?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »
There's one easy way to track down something like this: 
Give this trait you want to find and delete to a sim, and save them to your library like that.  Then use Sims 4 Tray Importer to package them up-- https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ if you don't have it already.  And then, examine the sim's CC list.  It will list all CC that that sim is using, so you should be able to identify the file that way.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything