Author Topic: High School Years expansion pack July 28th.  (Read 5659 times)

Offline scoed

• Watcher
Re: High School Years expansion pack July 28th.
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2022, 07:38:42 PM »
There is a new death about a urban legend. I was also mistaken there is 4 new woohoo spots as apparentlythe photo booth is also a spot but wasn'tcovered in the livestream. I may have been mistaken about the mirror thing as one YouTube said it involved a pond i thought I herd mirror so who knows. Who knows but yes an urban legend if you act on it can kill you.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2022, 11:01:05 PM »
I have yet to get the Werewolves pack (and may never get it because I find werewolves ugly), but I'm super hyped about this HSY pack!
I like the multi-purpose auditorium, that we can "Join" or "Send Alone" our teen sims to high school, and the numerous lots.
The lots are all on the smaller size (minus) but James Turner's World Overview vid pointed out that there are lots of dig sites (plus).

I do not watch the livestreams as they never fail to make me drowsy...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2022, 03:48:36 AM »
@oshizu I too think the werewolves are not great looking, but honestly it is one of the best packs to date. I highly recommend it. Yes the live stream was boring for High School Years. And apparently lacking. Just found out there is three new traits coming socially awkward, overachiever and party animal. They only talked about socially awkward in the livestream. I am excited about this pack too.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2022, 06:00:00 PM »
Haha, thank you for recommending the Werewolves pack but I don't want to play my sims as those ugly werewolves.
I think some of the gameplay aspects are very clever but I don't like how the werewolves look.

Instead of the livestream, I simply watched YT vids by a few of my favorite EA Gamechangers. 
Those vids were enough to interest me in the pack.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2022, 03:47:38 AM »
I been hearing the pack is bugged. As far as I can tell no one has been able to go to graduation and the after school activities are bugged. I heard this report from multiple internet talking heads. This has me a bit worried. I remember My Wedding Nightmare and any hint of round two of that pile gets me a bit skittish.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2022, 09:04:14 PM »
That would be an issue. Especially since full moons tend to happen of Friday and so do football games. This sounds fun.

Anyway I edited the OP to add the new videos.

Actually full moons happen every 8 days, so you would have to time your football game and full moon carefully.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2022, 04:00:42 AM »
@MarianT Thanks for the correction. It seems to land on Fridays but you are correct. I think I will need to use long life span if I am going to full experience this pack while doing a teenage werewolf rags to riches. Earning enough cash to buy a computer to do the one of the new teen jobs will not be quick given managing rage, school and school activities with managing basic needs will greatly reduce time to scavenge for cash. Plus it is less effective then most money making options.

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2022, 03:13:52 AM »
Today is the day for one if not the biggest updates to the game in its history. Body hair, sexual orientation, whims turned into wants and fears, prep for High School Years, bug fixes and more. So please remove your mods and back up everything. High School Years is cose.