Author Topic: Ladybug Houses  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Ladybug Houses
« on: July 06, 2022, 11:16:33 PM »
Hi, I just bought Seasons. Could somebody please tell me where to find these? I've looked all over in buy and build mode, but cannot find them.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Ladyug Houses
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 12:38:37 AM »
Burtie's Bee Box is from Seasons, but the other insect house is from Eco Living.  The beehive is under Activities and Skills> Outdoor Activities.
While Eco Living is a decent pack-- now that the bugs have been fixed!-- the insect houses are... not a selling point.  They need way too much attention for not much of a benefit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: Ladybug Houses
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 03:13:22 AM »
Thanks!  So the ladybug houses are from Eco Living? I don't  have that yet. Have to wait for the next sale.:(  I read somewhere else that the sim needs to bond w/the bees. How many times should I do that before she can collect the honey?

Offline scoed

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 05:23:50 AM »
I bond with the bees often and early but even if the bees hate you you can collect the honey if you don't mind a small uncomfortable moodlet from a sting. Or you can wear a beekeeper suite but the bees hate that too. I bond with bees and treat for mites if needed daily when I collect the honey and wax.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 11:06:07 AM »
Thanks! In sims 3 I used a mod to prevent bee attacks b/c it was so frequent. That's why I asked.